Thank you Fred S and Brovo Zulu to you

Goldilocks

Thank you for giving so many of us work for so many years. It's been tough but thats life and not your fault, those of us who support you will always be around. Please, always remember the COURIER. WE MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

It's a shame that we have this platform to voice our views and opinions and some people like to post to just get a rise out of everyone... Not responding to them would be the best way to stop the crazy!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's a shame that we have this platform to voice our views and opinions and some people like to post to just get a rise out of everyone... Not responding to them would be the best way to stop the crazy!

See parody Post. It goes both ways. I honestly think that she(?) worships Smith. Sad...

FedEx916

Wow Goldi, that must have felt really good. Be assured, Fred will remember the courier as long as you keep it up! You are the shining light in the darkness. May you guide us through the jaded cynicism of this world and lead us into the garden.. And I pray one day we can too drink the kool-aid from which you find your youthful spirit!

*barf*

whenIgetthere

There are still a couple of kool-aid gulpers left in my station. No matter how many people tell them XS and then E2 are going away, they still don't believe it!

vantexan

Thank you for giving so many of us work for so many years. It's been tough but thats life and not your fault, those of us who support you will always be around. Please, always remember the COURIER. WE MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

I knew it, the couriers are to blame!!!

Goldilocks

There are still a couple of kool-aid gulpers left in my station. No matter how many people tell them XS and then E2 are going away, they still don't believe it!

It could happen, but why worry. When I was hired a question was asked at my interview, " CAN YOU HANDLE CHANGE?" Because this company will CHANGE by the minute. Some of my coworkers throughout my career have panicked with change. For instance, when Zap mail went away, they freaked out, "now what are we going to do" and when SOS and Saturday Service was launched, "There is no way we can do this" and when trackers came out, "They are trying to get rid of us, we cant use this" and the list keeps going. DRA is now launched in certain markets. The only problem I have is reading the maps, lol... Bottom line, I do think some changes will be happening but my question to you is, Are you ready for Change and can you handle Change?

franknitty

Sounds like you're worshiping BAAL, or something.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Not at all! The couriers are the foundation of Fedex. He could not have accomplished his dream without us the courier.
Too bad that Fred has forgotten this. The way we're micromanaged these days it seems like he feels that every courier is out to screw him over.