Thank you ups

tre305

good post, i myself am still young with the company (not even a full year in yet, i will next month) and i have to say i love every aspect of my job thus far. i may not be out there delivering the packages yet but i like to think i play a huge roll in making sure there isnt one package left behind.

to me i feel like im one of the people they dont wanna lose...mostly b/c of all the things they have trained me on as well as recently becoming an hazmat responder for my building.

so im in it for the long hual so i can make it to the level i hear others on here speak of

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
good post, i myself am still young with the company (not even a full year in yet, i will next month) and i have to say i love every aspect of my job thus far. i may not be out there delivering the packages yet but i like to think i play a huge roll in making sure there isnt one package left behind.

to me i feel like im one of the people they dont wanna lose...mostly b/c of all the things they have trained me on as well as recently becoming an hazmat responder for my building.

so im in it for the long hual so i can make it to the level i hear others on here speak of
Good luck, tre305!

LiL"Comet"

I'm surprised it was Cement and not Upstate. LOL Luv ya Allstate......er Upstate :bigsmile2:

It's funny you say that Dilli cause my first thread I ever started Upstate & 9.5 shot it down terribly. It was awful :knockedout: I thought it was so funny too lol

so I got hustled by upstate Too!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's funny you say that Dilli cause my first thread I ever started Upstate & 9.5 shot it down terribly. It was awful :knockedout: I thought it was so funny too lol

so I got hustled by upstate Too!

UpState's mother was an English teacher so he's just being a good boy for his mother.