Thank You

T

Turdferguson

Merry Christmas Steve.
giphy.gif

SCV good to go sir.

gimmi a friggin break. Order your crap a few days earlier than normal. We'll eventually get it there. Chill out.....

Employees at UPS do not deserve a pat on the back for simply following standard operating methods.

you're

I'll admit that I don't understand why people are so grateful for us doing a service that they paid for. However, you don't have to be so animus about it, especially in a topic trying to spread good cheer. Do you act like that at parties? Even if the gratitude is overbearing, it's still better than ungrateful :censored2:s that :censored2: on us because they can.

Merry Christmas everyone.

watdaflock?

I'll admit that I don't understand why people are so grateful for us doing a service that they paid for. However, you don't have to be so animus about it, especially in a topic trying to spread good cheer. Do you act like that at parties? Even if the gratitude is overbearing, it's still better than ungrateful :censored2:s that :censored2: on us because they can.

Merry Christmas everyone.

If the gratitude is deserved, no problem. Everyone deserves a pat on the back occasionally.

This peak season was easy.