"Thanks, but NO thanks"..... Sarah Palin dissed.

klein

Für Meno :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your BFF TOS posted a "flow chart" and we addressed that chart............and the fact that others have a chart too

klein

Für Meno :)
And, I'm just saying Palin doesn't stand a chance, either does any other republican, because the people haven't forgotten !

moreluck

golden ticket member
If people truly haven't forgotten, then they'll realize that Obama lied about 90% of the things he said he was going to do.

over9five

Staff member
If people truly haven't forgotten, then they'll realize that Obama lied about 90% of the things he said he was going to do.

True. I don't even care that Obama lies now, it's still the first lies that bother me the most:

I will have only the most ethical people in my administration.

My administration will have new people with new ideas.

I will have a transparent administration.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The reality is simple.

NO previous candidate for VP has EVER won the office of the Presidency. At no time in history has this ever occured. PALIN will not be the first.

Her role is to take peoples money and place that money into the pockets of the GOP. She has no chance in hell of winning, but she is a great draw for a crowd using all the right GOP buzzwords that get the "crowds" in attendance fired up.

As long as people are dumb enough to donate to her, then she will take the money and run.

How come NOT one republican is concerned that Palin went from a job where she was making 150K a year and quit before 36 ethics charges slammed her, then she goes unemployed for 2 years and then makes over 15 millions dollars a year?

Those that support her should just send her their paychecks and cut out the middle man. She is laughing all the way to the bank.

She loves this country so much she "has a fire in her belly". That fire seems to be fueled by MONEY.

As long as that money keeps being shoveled into her belly at every campaign stop she will be out there!

When the money dries up so will her political career.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
"
"............She has no bundlers set up to raise money for a campaign, no district offices in key primary states like to build the buzz on a candidacy, and she has done little to draw attention to herself in recent months.
"She's done nothing that would suggest to me that she's laying the groundwork for action running for the presidency," said Bill Kristol, publisher of "The Weekly Standard"​

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Well, if you watch CNN "Your $$$$$" show today at 1pm est, 4pm pst.
They'll have some good facts :
81% of Americans believe the economy is in bad shape.
But, 55% of those ask blame G.W. Bush for it !
Only 30% blame Obama
(15% undecided or both).

Seems, the average American person hasn't forgotten ! (You really didn't think they are that stupid, did ya) ??

CNN is lefty media so actully 30% blaming the Messiah is funny since its Liberals voting.

"Seems, the average American person hasn't forgotten ! (You really didn't think they are that stupid, did ya) ??"
The average American forgot about 9/11 one week later and many kool-aid drinkers voted for the Messiah...so yes i think they are stupid.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Are you suggesting The Other Side was wrong again????

Well actually not wrong, just have to read more than one source. She was not invited by the group, but by the officiating person, and was not unwelcomed by everyone, and did not use it to campaign, she was just there.