Thanks Cheryl!!

kingOFchester

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the creator of this wonderful website, The Brown Cafe.

Cheryl, thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to vent, get enlightened and a place just to have some fun. I actually feel bad that I would need a recommendation from a poster who is going thru some UPS BS to personally thank you. Should of thought about extending my gratitude on my own. But thank you from this Upser.

:thumbup1:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate the work that Cheryl has done too. She has been running this site for almost ten years. Its nice to be able to communicate with other people that deal with the same problems I have to deal with everyday.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Thank you muchly Cheryl and to all the mods as well. Can't forget about you guys who get off of work only to do more work.

P

pickup

Such a fine job was done with the brown cafe that we don't think of Cheryl often enough because there is nothing to complain about. Thank you Cheryl for all that we see and for all that we don't see.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I appreciate all the kind words. Thank you very much. Some people like to knit, some people ride motorcycles, I like to develop websites... it's interesting to have to figure out all the technical stuff and gratifying that so many interesting people gather here.

I should be the one thanking each and every one of you for using the Brown Cafe.

The mods deserve most of the credit for making this such a popular community. The site has grown a lot since they started helping out.

okay, now let's talk about something else...

:blushing2:

backinbrown

respect my authority
cheryl thank you for this site

it makes me laugh, it lets me vent and it allows me to make freinds with people i would otherwise never know, i consider some people here freinds and that is big for never meeting them.

your site is what i look forward to i have been out of work non work related injury since sept and your site has brought me joy in an otherwise boring state i am in at this time.

P

pickup

I appreciate all the kind words. Thank you very much. Some people like to knit, some people ride motorcycles, I like to develop websites... it's interesting to have to figure out all the technical stuff and gratifying that so many interesting people gather here.

I should be the one thanking each and every one of you for using the Brown Cafe.

The mods deserve most of the credit for making this such a popular community. The site has grown a lot since they started helping out.

okay, now let's talk about something else...

:blushing2:

I forgot to thank the moderators as well, because for the most part I am not conciously aware of who they are. (I see their names on the bottom of some screens and once in a while they mention editing out certain objectionable comments). I can assure you on chatrooms I have been in, you find out very quickly who the moderators are and the hypocrisy they employ in posting anything under the sun but they are so darn quick to ban you if you post the truth but that truth unfortunately singes any of their "sacred cows" . Not the case here, thank you moderators, I do know who are but I rightfully remember you more for your insightful postings, rather than for your moderating jobs.

I repeat what the others have so graciously said. Cheryl and her gang of Mods do a great job of keeping this place up and running for all us heathens and ingrates.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I repeat what the others have so graciously said. Cheryl and her gang of Mods do a great job of keeping this place up and running for all us heathens and ingrates.

Let us not forget the "MOLES".

moles.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Says it pretty well for me.
Thanks for this site ... now I need to go delete some pictures! :biting:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Thanks go out to all those involved making this site available to us U*Sers. I lurked in the shadows for a while before I decided to take the plunge and post here. WHY in the H** did I wait? I love it here, you guys are GREAT! This is good therapy for all.