Thanks Cheryl!!

hdkappler

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the creator of this wonderful website, The Brown Cafe.

Cheryl, thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to vent, get enlightened and a place just to have some fun. I actually feel bad that I would need a recommendation from a poster who is going thru some UPS BS to personally thank you. Should of thought about extending my gratitude on my own. But thank you from this Upser.

:thumbup1:
keep up the good work cheryl.(you are a sweetheart)

diesel96

I appreciate all the kind words. Thank you very much. Some people like to knit, some people ride motorcycles, I like to develop websites... it's interesting to have to figure out all the technical stuff and gratifying that so many interesting people gather here.

I should be the one thanking each and every one of you for using the Brown Cafe.

The mods deserve most of the credit for making this such a popular community. The site has grown a lot since they started helping out.

okay, now let's talk about something else...

:blushing2:

Thanks Cheryl.......for taking away some motorcycle time and not getting some productive things done around my house, instead I find myself on this site..."I hate you"....but here's some love anyway....:flowers:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks Cheryl.......for taking away some motorcycle time and not getting some productive things done around my house, instead I find myself on this site..."I hate you"....but here's some love anyway....:flowers:
How true!

Do you really think we will let you off the hook that easily??NOT
Again, how true!

To me this means that Cheryl is happy figuring out problems. So instead of thanking her, you should all create problems for her!!!!

LOL!!!
So much for O95 being a mod! He'll be banned, never to been seen again. :happy-very: