Thanks Jim Hoffa hall and Sean O'brien.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
You did a great job saving the day. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for helping out my brothers and sisters in local 804 even though you were going to do it all along. Your job is a thankless job but always remember I appreciate you and thank you for all you do on all of our behalf. God bless and keep fighting the good fight.

alwaysoverallowed

image.jpg
And Lisa M. White from the Atlanta Board of Relators, couldn't have done it without you babe.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You did a great job saving the day. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for helping out my brothers and sisters in local 804 even though you were going to do it all along. Your job is a thankless job but always remember I appreciate you and thank you for all you do on all of our behalf. God bless and keep fighting the good fight.

5s.gif

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Only took them a month and a half to get out of the marble palace in DC.
What, was their golf schedule that busy?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You know not all Teamster leaders are saints, and not all TDU followers are morons, but to not recognize hall efforts here is really shallow.
Hall did what he should have done over a month ago. He gets paid by us to do this kind of stuff.
To be missing for that long was just wrong.

undies

It's really sad that people still want to talk :censored2: about the process. You have no idea what was going on behind the scenes. I'd rather stay positive and focus on the fact that 250 of OUR brothers/sisters? are not losing their jobs!

A big bullet was dodged here and hopefully we learn from this mistake!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
hall had it set up to meet with Scott Davis after all the bad publicity UPS got from the media and the overwhelming support 804 members got from the community.

On top of that, Louisville 89 is gonna vote overwhelmingly NO tomorrow and UPS with the support of the IBT is looking to impasse the remaining three supplements that of course have no chance in being approved by the members.

Its no surprise either to anyone that Sean O'Brien showed his ugly mug since he will be hall running mate in 2016.

Both of them want to give the confused members the impression that the Hall/O'Brien Slate is not made up of complete :censored2:s and only half, especially after they ram the contract up Louisville's, Western Penn and Philadelphia's :censored2: in the coming days/weeks.

CharleyHustle

Do you have a reason they were MIA for a month and a half? If you do, I would love to hear it.

I don't have a reason, but it would seem to me that most observers were saying that the action was justified and legal. That 804 had everything under control and this Liam dude was the second coming. If you are thinking that the IBT should have been involved from the get go, then you are admitting that this action was a huge mistake. Am I reading this right?

cino321

I don't have a reason, but it would seem to me that most observers were saying that the action was justified and legal. That 804 had everything under control and this Liam dude was the second coming. If you are thinking that the IBT should have been involved from the get go, then you are admitting that this action was a huge mistake. Am I reading this right?

They are admitting it was a huge mistake. So is the local. Why are all the 250 involved taking 2 week suspensions if they didn't do anything wrong? They're all happy they're not getting fired!

Come on. This was a tremendous mistake and the IBT was able to settle it. Everyone needs to be grateful here.