Thanks Jim Hoffa hall and Sean O'brien.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It was a crap video anyways.

Made by a hater. Future or current member of Stink and the gang.

Just like Mr. Bojangles.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

realbrown1

The joke is....
Local 804 and TDU.... over-stepped their knowledge.

The only recourse was "play the victim".
-Bug-

I don't see anyone from the 804 E-BOARD claiming to be the victim.

They stepped in crap. And it cost them.

Who is claiming that they are victims?

Ron Carey lives on

Hall fears 804, hall fears 89. If you look back at his career. He jumps ship at the drop of a hat. Went from Carey to Hoffa without conscience. As major media got involved, the opportunistic hall jumps in. Look how long the IBT web site took to mention it at all? These are facts. We all know there are politically motivated moves in our union, by both sides. That was pretty obvious. I think even stink and 407 would agree

Sent using BrownCafe App

outlaw

Hall fears 804, hall fears 89. If you look back at his career. He jumps ship at the drop of a hat. Went from Carey to Hoffa without conscience. As major media got involved, the opportunistic hall jumps in. Look how long the IBT web site took to mention it at all? These are facts. We all know there are politically motivated moves in our union, by both sides. That was pretty obvious. I think even stink and 407 would agree

Hahaha. Fears 804 you are a joke, just like my e board. Hall jumped fence NO. Carey was gone done finished. Hoffa had the brains to appoint Hall to head up the small parcel division. The members of 804 need to move on Ron is gone no one will ever replace him. The current e board is destroying our local from Tim on down.

Sent using BrownCafe App

outlaw

Hahaha. Fears 804 you are a joke, just like my e board. Hall jumped fence NO. Carey was gone done finished. Hoffa had the brains to appoint Hall to head up the small parcel division. The members of 804 need to move on Ron is gone no one will ever replace him. The current e board is destroying our local from Tim on down.

realbrown1

This wasn't only about 804.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Then why didn't Hoffa/Hall acknowledge anything for 1 1/2 months? They wanted the 804 E-BOARD (A TDU LOCAL) to look as bad as possible for as long as possible.

They are already thinking ahead to the next IBT elections.

This was politics for the the Old Guard. Pure and simple.

realbrown1

You can always tell who's playing politics and who is doing what they feel is right.

When you are doing what's right, you do not care how it makes you look, as long as you get the results.

When you do what it politically beneficial to you, you don't care as much for the results. You care more about how it makes you look.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How do you know Hall did any negotiations at all? Or just sat there?

What size do you wear ?

2crm72o.gif

This one is on me.

-Bug-

Ron Carey lives on

So where is hall' s loyalty? I know its not to Ups teamsters. Hall/O'Brian dont have a chance. They have literally crapped in their nest. I don't know if its Pope, Zuckerman, Sylvester. It will be a landslide. Sorry old guard you are done

Sent using BrownCafe App