Thanks Jim Hoffa hall and Sean O'brien.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Then why didn't Hoffa/Hall acknowledge anything for 1 1/2 months? They wanted the 804 E-BOARD (A TDU LOCAL) to look as bad as possible for as long as possible.

They are already thinking ahead to the next IBT elections.

This was politics for the the Old Guard. Pure and simple.
804 E Board looked VERY bad all by themselves, they needed NO help

LagunaBrown

Ron Carey lives on

Ron Carey was acquitted, even after hoffa s old buddy Peter Hoakstra R-Mi ( a congressman a poor labor voting record) and corporate America who were scared zhittless buy a leader like Carey, tried every trick in the book. Can the hoffa worshipers on here, tell his last paying teamster JOB before getting elected? ??

Sent using BrownCafe App

LagunaBrown

Same old song and dance on both sides.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

Ron Carey was acquitted, even after hoffa s old buddy Peter Hoakstra R-Mi ( a congressman a poor labor voting record) and corporate America who were scared zhittless buy a leader like Carey, tried every trick in the book. Can the hoffa worshipers on here, tell his last paying teamster JOB before getting elected? ??

Sent using BrownCafe App
No I can't but I'll try later

island1fox

Sent using BrownCafe App

Community Organizer !!!

stink219

So where is hall' s loyalty? I know its not to Ups teamsters. Hall/O'Brian dont have a chance. They have literally crapped in their nest. I don't know if its Pope, Zuckerman, Sylvester. It will be a landslide. Sorry old guard you are done

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hahahahaha!!!! Hahaaaaa!! Oh wait a second....your were serious?! HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Oh man!!

Are you kidding me?!

stink219

Sent using BrownCafe App
First, Carey was acquitted of perjury.
Not the fact that there was corruption in his own house under his watch.

Next for Hoffa's job? He was an Admin for JC43.

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment

1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members, local unions and Joint Councils in worker compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Are you kidding me?!

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment

1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members, local unions and Joint Councils in worker compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters

Are you kidding me?!
Wow

Inthegame

Are you kidding me?!
But, but, but, that's not what TDU told me....

Brown Spider

Are you kidding me?!

Yes Stink, Carey was acquitted of perjury. He was not acquitted of "corruption in his own house under his watch" much the same as he was not acquitted of the Kennedy assassination! He never faced such a charge!

Next for Hoffa's job?

James P. Hoffa arrived at the IBT Convention in Orlando in 1991 and lobbied delegates to waive the 24 months good standing requirement to allow him to run for General President. So at the very least, we know that he was NOT a dues paying member from 1989 to 1991.

While you maintain that Hoffa was a "Teamster attorney representing members, local unions and Joint Councils in worker compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters" from 1968 - 93, you're a bit skimpy on the details. Oh yes, Hoffa was a lawyer but calling him a Teamster attorney is a bit of a reach. In 1991, Hoffa represented Embassy Suites against a union member in Detroit. He also represented another employer, National Metal Processing in a contract dispute with the Allied Industrial Workers.

As far as 1993 - 98, yes, Hoffa was appointed by Larry Brennan as a Joint Council 43 administrative assistant in order to make him eligible to run for General President in the next election.

You can try to make the comparison to Ron's factual rank and file background right here in Local 804 Stink, but the comparison just doesn't fly! In fact.....it stinks!!

stink219

Yes Stink, Carey was acquitted of perjury. He was not acquitted of "corruption in his own house under his watch" much the same as he was not acquitted of the Kennedy assassination! He never faced such a charge!

Next for Hoffa's job?

James P. Hoffa arrived at the IBT Convention in Orlando in 1991 and lobbied delegates to waive the 24 months good standing requirement to allow him to run for General President. So at the very least, we know that he was NOT a dues paying member from 1989 to 1991.

While you maintain that Hoffa was a "Teamster attorney representing members, local unions and Joint Councils in worker compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters" from 1968 - 93, you're a bit skimpy on the details. Oh yes, Hoffa was a lawyer but calling him a Teamster attorney is a bit of a reach. In 1991, Hoffa represented Embassy Suites against a union member in Detroit. He also represented another employer, National Metal Processing in a contract dispute with the Allied Industrial Workers.

As far as 1993 - 98, yes, Hoffa was appointed by Larry Brennan as a Joint Council 43 administrative assistant in order to make him eligible to run for General President in the next election.

You can try to make the comparison to Ron's factual rank and file background right here in Local 804 Stink, but the comparison just doesn't fly! In fact.....it stinks!!
So do you deny that there was any wrong doing by Martin Davis, Jere Nash and Michael Ansara and Ron "The Next Jesus" Carey had no clue that these crooks were funneling money? And they call us Old Guard Followers?
As for Hoffa's specifics, I didn't know I was responsible for knowing everything about his life. I addressed 2 separate elements of a question. Relax Mr. Sylvester.

Are you kidding me?!

Irishman Collins

Ok lets get something straight. Isnt it true that in this matter the I.B.T. had no choice but to act? I mean the longer they did nothing the weaker our Union looked to the general public and it's members. All that really happened here was the I.B.T. realizing that they had no choice but to get involved. If not just for a photo opportunity. It's pure politics plain and simple. If they wanted to do the right thing they would of taken the first plane out of D.C. and fixed this situation before it got way out of hand.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Ok lets get something straight. Isnt it true that in this matter the I.B.T. had no choice but to act? I mean the longer they did nothing the weaker our Union looked to the general public and it's members. All that really happened here was the I.B.T. realizing that they had no choice but to get involved. If not just for a photo opportunity. It's pure politics plain and simple. If they wanted to do the right thing they would of taken the first plane out of D.C. and fixed this situation before it got way out of hand.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So are you saying that for 804's screw up, the IBT should have acted instantly?

Are you kidding me?!

Irishman Collins

So are you saying that for 804's screw up, the IBT should have acted instantly?

Are you kidding me?!
Screwup? Are you saying that taking a strong stand against unjust discharges is a screwup? Well of course you are. Anytime members or a local stands up against U.P.S., our current administration and "followers" consider it to be a screwup.

Sent using BrownCafe App