Thanks Teamcare

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wife had a hysterectomy recently and I thought I'd actually post some EOB's instead of "OMGZ I haz ta pay 400dillars for a flu shot" The first is a Cat scan using US imaging (100% covered if scheduled) second is a one night stay at the hospital, this doesn't include the surgeons fee or anesthesiologist. I'd also like to mention that my deductable went from 200/400 to 100/200. We met our deductibles early in the year between the kids and the wife's preops. So far for the year 765.00 out of pocket, probably had over 60k worth of stuff done.

Thanks IBT for keeping our insurance one of the best plans in the country, without out of pocket premiums.
image.jpg

upschuck

Have you ever looked at the Quest Lab EOB's. They pay a small amount for each test, and we pay nothing. Makes you wonder how they stay in business. Teamcare must pay x amount of dollars yearly and a pittance for each test.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I agree with Jack. Between my knee replacements and my wife's emergency back surgery we could have racked up an un-Godly amount of medical bills. They never missed a payment or disputed any needed tests. Could we have better insurance? Probably, but I for one am thankful for what we have.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
But before teamcare they picked me up in a limo and fed me lobster during every stay at the ER that lasted more than 15 mins. Even when I went at 1am for a stuffy nose so I could get antibiotics

Boo teamcare