Thanks, we appreciate it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just 'cause I can't be a driver, I'm gonna be a total richard about it. What I think every time I encounter these.
Some idiots don't know any better. I saw a newbie loader lip load a package with shipping label facing out..and proceeded to write the HIN # in crayon on the.label including part of the bar code. The utter lack of training and supervision is the worst I've seen this year.

S

selfcancelsignal

The earlier you come to grips with this job and all that comes with it the better. Lesson one there are going to be annoying things like this is everyday. One might stop or there could be a service change but another will step in. They will never go away. If you understand this you can come to peace with it and just laugh at this crap. Try it.
Oh, I'm at grips & peace, Buster. I'm not quite as jaded as the post's may come across. Fun to bring up the annoyances & laugh at similar ones & other Upsers' opinions of them.

S

selfcancelsignal

Some idiots don't know any better. I saw a newbie loader lip load a package with shipping label facing out..and proceeded to write the HIN # in crayon on the.label including part of the bar code. The utter lack of training and supervision is the worst I've seen this year.
Yep. Our best PT supes have either left, moved up, or become drivers of late. Gotta love the fraternity bro PT supes that don't know sicom about the operations.