..that means I had no lates!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How old is that video!!?? I haven't seen that truck logo in ages and the woman wearing a skirt instead of shorts.

If Helen still works here, I can guarantee that she is moving quite a bit faster these days. VNY is out in the San Fernando Valley if I remember correctly.

Lordtekk

We still use that truck she's driving. Other than that,I don't miss the manifests,the shirts,and the material of the shorts. But yes it was a lot more pleasurable working for Fedex back then.

Lordtekk

We have always been under the RLA. Is Helen still there?

My mistake then there was talk of us getting out of it,then Mr.Smith paid enough politicians to classify Express as part of RLA. Something like that I really don't remember and in reality don't care anymore. The bill to get us out of it has been sitting in Congress for years and nothing has been done about it. I gave up hope.

P1 Lates

When I started 13 years ago I drove one of the last trucks with the Federal Express logo. Who says we're not an airline? Check out the apulets on her uniform; I would mistake her for a pilot. Ah, the old clipboards, remember trying to keep the signature form dry or the signee would tear through the paper...good ol' days.

snackdad

I remember the old two stripe tube socks. Used to get them free back in the day. They were actually pretty good socks, made in the USA. I think this video is probably from around 1987-1989 imo. Great stuff. We used to have a lot of fun back then, it was a great job before the screws started turning. How much profit is really enough these days? And at what cost.