That was not pleasant

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Did you ever use your nightstick on anyone ?
Sorry Inde, we didn't have nightsticks but I did do have an expandable baton that still gets used quite frequently.

rimshot.gif

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I think I must be a mental case. Not only do I sleepwalk sometimes still but when I dream, I act em out. When I was a cop, I put my wife in an armbar hold and another time I stood up on the bed and kicked her square in the ass while dreaming. Another time when I was young and worked at a sandwich shop, I woke up with blood all over the bed and my arm and hand had bite marks all over them.

At some point, I know I have dreamed about work but so far, I don't think that I have acted any of em out. I'm sure when my wife wakes me one of these days because I tried to stick an info notice somewhere, I will then know I acted out a UPS dream also.
God bless your wife for not leaving you Scooby lol, funny story though lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Only dreams I have had regularly is waking up after start time.

Only had 1 or 2 where the day was overwhelming and haven't had one of those in a very long time.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I've had a handful of UPS nightmares. One was all my guys called in sick and I had to unload, sort, and stack all our trailers by myself. Another was my FT calling me saying every single one of our package cars was loaded to the gills with outgoing packages when preload started. My personal favorite was I didn't lock up and someone got into the building and stole all of our package cars.

I've gone back to the building a couple times to make sure I locked up.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have those kind frequently. It usually goes that I'm back at college and there's a paper due that I've totally forgotten about and it's due tomorrow.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The worst one I had was shortly after Jose died. We were both fishing in this shallow pond for these big ugly brown fish. We were trying everything as bait. Whole chickens even. Nothing was working. At the end, we hauled in the line and on the end was our company ID's. He said "This isn't working... we need to try something different." Then I woke up.:(

ryansox

When I first started driving, I used to dream about tons of nightmares. I'd have 30 stops left, get lost, get hit, hit someone, get attacked by a dog. After the first few weeks I stopped dreaming about work. Pretty normal now

box_beeyotch

I've never had bad dreams but I do think I hear the message sound throughout the day even when not at work. I also hear the diad scan from time to time.