The 2000th post of Cachsux

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
meaning you stop and buy some cheese and sausage snacks to munch on?
And stop at the Miller Beer Gift shop for Fresh Miller Beer rather than that old stuff Miller dumps on the state below Wisconsin

...like that outhouse picture posted ???

The Miller Beer Delivery guy should be posted at the Wisconsin State line with his 12 bay truck to collect the "High Life" those Flatlanders try to sneak across the border.

upsgrunt

And stop at the Miller Beer Gift shop for Fresh Miller Beer rather than that old stuff Miller dumps on the state below Wisconsin

...like that outhouse picture posted ???

The Miller Beer Delivery guy should be posted at the Wisconsin State line with his 12 bay truck to collect the "High Life" those Flatlanders try to sneak across the border.

What have you got against us "flatlanders"?:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like this one............................:happy-very:

thumbnail.aspx

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ok Ok, I'll post a picture of myself in flannel.

Jeesh!

Nothing personal but as a woman that looks at fashion magazines...I would rather see Dilli dress in flannel.

This way I can learn the proper way to display flannel on my body sans nothing else.:wink2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Don`t turn this into a WI vs IL thread. Outside of us having all our teeth and the ability to spell we`re all the same. :happy-very:

Not teeth? I think you have the map upside down. That's the state below you. Did you notice when you drive in WI we don't charge a toll? That's hospitality. FIB=Friendly Illinois Brother:happy-very: