The 2nd S. Carolina Debate 8 PM eastern on CNN

klein

Für Meno :)
Paul will be 3rd and Santorum 4th. It'll be close for Mitt & Newt.

Your wrong, NEWT may have to quit after this one, or after Florida the latest.
Romney has enough money to go all the way, but lets see if he's happy with comming in 2nd or 3rd, or even 4th !

I don't think he was that well liked in his answers given.
He starts to stotter when he is under stress, too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your wrong, NEWT may have to quit after this one, or after Florida the latest.
Romney has enough money to go all the way, but lets see if he's happy with comming in 2nd or 3rd, or even 4th !

I don't think he was that well liked in his answers given.
He starts to stotter when he is under stress, too.
OK, this post is in my file now and I'm pretty sure I'll be pulling it up later.

over9five

Staff member
Everybody knows, Sani and Paul are playing by the rule book, and paying their fair share of taxes.
In the other hand is Romney, that we all know isn't paying his fair share, after openly admitting his taxes are closer to the 15% range.

So you're saying Romney did something illegal? Put up, or shut up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who did the live audience boo yesterday regarding taxes ? Only Romney.
Paul was honest, he has so little bit, he would be embarressed.
Sani was honest, too. Said he has very little money to even participate in this run, unlike the millions Newt and Romney have.

Everybody knows, Sani and Paul are playing by the rule book, and paying their fair share of taxes.
In the other hand is Romney, that we all know isn't paying his fair share, after openly admitting his taxes are closer to the 15% range.
Apparently you don't understand OUR tax system either. Dividend income is charged at a different rate than ordinary income. I'm sure Mitt pays what the law says he should pay. His income comes from investments and thus the lower rate. I have investment income too.

Maybe you should study up on OUR income tax laws. Grab a 6 pk. and settle down by a fire and read away!! See ya in 6 months!!

klein

Apparently you don't understand OUR tax system either. Dividend income is charged at a different rate than ordinary income. I'm sure Mitt pays what the law says he should pay. His income comes from investments and thus the lower rate. I have investment income too.

Maybe you should study up on OUR income tax laws. Grab a 6 pk. and settle down by a fire and read away!! See ya in 6 months!!

Maybe you should be as smart as him, and put most of your money earned in the USA into a foreign bank account, so you don't need to pay US taxes on those interests you earn on your American dollars outside the country.

klein

Anyways, he got boo'd for not wanting to follow his dad and give several tax reports.

I also think the crowd wasn't very pleased to hear about Romneycare in Mass. and that it's the most expensive in the country.
Personally, I don't think Romney did well yesterday, and we'll see the outcome on Saturday.
You and Moreluck disagree with me - we shall soon see who is right.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you should be as smart as him, and put most of your money earned in the USA into a foreign bank account, so you don't need to pay US taxes on those interests you earn on your American dollars outside the country.
I have no money outside this country....my American dollars stay in America.

If there are tax shelters for rich people.......that doesn't mean they are illegal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyways, he got boo'd for not wanting to follow his dad and give several tax reports.

I also think the crowd wasn't very pleased to hear about Romneycare in Mass. and that it's the most expensive in the country.
Personally, I don't think Romney did well yesterday, and we'll see the outcome on Saturday.
You and Moreluck disagree with me - we shall soon see who is right.
Did you miss the part where he said Mass. had the highest health costs before Romney already ?? AND, his healthcare only addressed the 8% or so who had no healthcare....the rest, he left alone.

klein

How things have changed in less than 24 hrs. Romney almost admitting that he has doubt he'll win SC.
Sani is still going strong, however last night on Piers Morgan he said something I really disliked !

He said, from what he knew at the time, yup he would have invaded Iraq, too. (stupid as Bush).
But then he went on and said he would have stayed out of Libya !

In my opinion it should be exactly the opposite ! (iraq war you basically went alone into it, with some help from GB).
But, Libya, almost the entire world was asking the US to join in, NATO, UN, and even the Arab league !

It was a UN/Nato/Arab combined mission, that didn't last very long, and didn't cost a lot of money, and not 1 single US life.

Oh well, I guess NATO could have done it alone, anyways, without the US. Like the beginning of both World Wars.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How things have changed in less than 24 hrs. Romney almost admitting that he has doubt he'll win SC.
Sani is still going strong, however last night on Piers Morgan he said something I really disliked !

He said, from what he knew at the time, yup he would have invaded Iraq, too. (stupid as Bush).
But then he went on and said he would have stayed out of Libya !

In my opinion it should be exactly the opposite ! (iraq war you basically went alone into it, with some help from GB).
But, Libya, almost the entire world was asking the US to join in, NATO, UN, and even the Arab league !

It was a UN/Nato/Arab combined mission, that didn't last very long, and didn't cost a lot of money, and not 1 single US life.

Oh well, I guess NATO could have done it alone, anyways, without the US. Like the beginning of both World Wars.

Everybody else would be doing everything alone if Ron Paul was the leader...........he would mind his own business. No wars, no invasions and permanent highs without beer.

In about 10-12 hours, the results will be known.............

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh well, after being on Piers Morgan yesterday, he belongs there, too !
You say stuff all the time and you don't even know what all a candidate stands for. I wondered to myself, how can Klein be for Santorum who is totally pro-life and Klein is pro choice?. It doesn't make sense to me.
You need to study the candidates and what each one stand for.....don't just go hooray for nothing!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont think Newt got hurt at all by the ex wife. I really dont care if he was a philanderer. Looks like its been handled. But we like to bring it up and slash candidates for a mistake they once made. At least he would put people in charge who have a clue.
We would have a grown up for President, who doesnt want to try out theories that they think are good ones on the whole country. to appease the tree huggers, and make the rest of the country energy dependent on wind. If I could get to work on wind, I surely would, or solar, but as of yet I cant, and I dont think we should further throttle the economy by trying to make it so.

klein

Name me just one of those 4 clowns that are pro-life - not 1 !
I don't want a Romney, he is too much like Obama. You wouldn't see any changes, besides maybe some more tax cuts for himself and the rich.
Newt, he's a long time politician. So things won't change much either - same old, same old.

The other 2 - yup, if a republican gets elected as prez, then I do want people like you and the C9ners to pay for it.
You'll start by getting less or none SS for example, because you have a company pension comming in.
Same would go for medicare - you'll have to pay half or all of it on your own. (because you have company pension and other income - like rental income).

Those are the people I'm cheering for - those that are ready to cut funds from well off retired people, so the youth doesn't have to pay for them.
And it would be nice to see you and the C9ners, hammer your own nail into your own coffin ! (Schadenfreude) ! ;)

You know damn well Obama would like to raise taxes on those that earn over $250 K per year (single income), to pay for SS and medicare.
And republicans want more tax cuts to the rich, and companies, and rather cut from SS and medicare.
So, if that's what you want - I hope you get it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You say stuff all the time and you don't even know what all a candidate stands for. I wondered to myself, how can Klein be for Santorum who is totally pro-life and Klein is pro choice?. It doesn't make sense to me.
You need to study the candidates and what each one stand for.....don't just go hooray for nothing!

You are missing the point. We support the biggest loser to go head to head with obama... right now, that loser is santorum. Coming in second would be newt , then paul then romney.

We dont care what they stand for, its all nonsense anyways.

I hope santorum is the nominee, I would love to see him blown out in November. That would deal a deathblow to the current GOP model and force the party to change its ideals and become a more accepting party. Right now, its comprised of radical extremists.

Peace.