The 9.5 list

Overpaid Union Thug

The 9.5 list rocks. I love the facial expressions and attitudes on the runner and gunners that are either sent to get the rest of my stops or at the center waiting to get them off my truck. Priceless.

One thing that really puzzles me is the guys that are always wanting more OT but are runners and gunners. I mean it's nice seeing them so grateful to take my excess work but why not just slow down and do the job right to get more OT? I always tell them the best way to make more money is to try and follow as many methods as possible.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The 9.5 list rocks. I love the facial expressions and attitudes on the runner and gunners that are either sent to get the rest of my stops or at the center waiting to get them off my truck. Priceless.

One thing that really puzzles me is the guys that are always wanting more OT but are runners and gunners. I mean it's nice seeing them so grateful to take my excess work but why not just slow down and do the job right to get more OT? I always tell them the best way to make more money is to try and follow as many methods as possible.
I thought you were in a bonus Center?

Brown_Star

Methods Man
We have so many drivers in my center that think you will get fired for filing 9.5's. It's ridiculous. I filed 11 weeks in a row prior to peak and the past two weeks since peak has been over. Our center just pays them out like nothing, it doesn't even seem to bother them.

Just file and do the job by corporates methods.

Whargoul

I put my name on the 9.5 and my management does not try to accommodate me. I'm fed up with it and I'm going to start filing on every violation. If I have to work so much OT I'm going to get triple pay for it. I'm ready for any OJS rides or whatever BS they wanna try on me

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I put my name on the 9.5 and my management does not try to accommodate me. I'm fed up with it and I'm going to start filing on every violation. If I have to work so much OT I'm going to get triple pay for it. I'm ready for any OJS rides or whatever BS they wanna try on me
That's the spirit!

Grey

How does an OJ S work. They're generally light aren't they?

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes it does. You say slow down and get more overtime.
Thats the minority in your building.
It does not matter if we are a bonus center. Being a bonus center for decades has resulted in tighter allowances for most of the routes. The end result is more work and the likelihood that one must be on the 9.5 to have a chance of getting of the clock in less than 9.5 hours.

The runners and gunners barely get their lunch time back in bonus (if that) when they run and skip their lunches. So, now they are running and gunning for nothing. In the long run bonus babies screw up the routes for everyone. Themselves included.

Yes, I said slow down for OT. Per the methods we are supposed to walk. It's the logical/safe thing to do.

As of last Friday, we have 16 out of 62 drivers on the list(or should I say have filed grievances requesting to be put on the list). I got 4 calls on Friday from drivers who will be filing next week.