The Accusation

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Actually your incorrect, these are full-time driver positions. UPS is in a mass hiring phase. We are expanding faster now than ever before, these are the words used by HR.
Well then......I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying that.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Regardless of the pay, the nature of the job pretty much sucks. But at least UPS seems to recognize the suck factor with their compensation package.

All FedEx does is remind you that they didn't come looking for you to work there and if you don't like it you're more than welcome to walk back out the same door you walked in.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
My building has hired more drivers in the last two years than probably my 18 all together. It's crazy. However I will admit I've seen more let go cause they don't make the cut as well.

Cactus

You conspire to make Fedex look bad at any opportunity, be it spinning real news stories about accidents and/or deaths to fabricating total BS whenever it suits you. You advocate a work philosophy that you claim to follow and encourage others to follow because you think you're getting one over on the company, but I highly doubt you really do it because you'd be fired if you did. You advocate for a union and encourage others to do so, but damned if you're going to do any of the work. You're content to post anonymously on some website online and call that an effort. "They'd fire me!" Yeah well, wanna make omelets? Gotta break some eggs.
You must have taken a few grouch pills before posting. Tell 'ya what, it's easier all around if you just click on the "ignore" feature.

CJinx

You must have taken a few grouch pills before posting. Tell 'ya what, it's easier all around if you just click on the "ignore" feature.
How about you take your own advice. If the truth is too bitter a pill for you to swallow, perhaps it's best if you stay away from it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
R1A had accurate inside info,not his fault the plan failed epically

If I had a dollar for all of the predictions backed up by R1a and MF's "accurate inside info" that never happened, I could buy the gold in Fort Knox. Pages and pages and pages of this board were devoted to how terrible things were going to be based on "insider info." Then nothing happened, and everyone forgot about it and went on to the next big terrible thing.

Last edited:

Cactus

How about you take your own advice. If the truth is too bitter a pill for you to swallow, perhaps it's best if you stay away from it.
How about you taking off the rose colored FedEx glasses? Maybe the truth about this company is just hard for you to handle. But don't take my word for it, you'll find out in due time.

Cactus

Are you now going to give us all the authoritative description of what a moderator is and isn't?
I've been a moderator on other forums so I should have a good idea. Comments like "you hardly rate ignoring" are nothing more than a cheap shot.