The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

The Silent Bang

Why is it that our JC is endorsing Kamala Harris for U.S. Senate and our local is endorsing Lorretta Sanchez?
Many of our members are confused, who are we suppose to vote for ? And why is PK totally ignoring the endorsement that our JC voted to endorse ...
Looks to me like another slap in the face for RCam and the JC 42 director of public affairs.

On another note, LagunaBrown how was the delegates meeting at the posh La Costa Resort?
In all honestly you looked a bit out of place there kid!

image.jpeg

The Silent Bang

Most people don't take the time to research the candidates like senate, house of representatives, state assembly, board of supervisors, mayors, judges, so we count on our leadership to guide us through the process of who is labor friendly who will do the best job. This is why here in southern Cal a lot of Teamsters use the JC endorsement as a guide. PK has his own agenda and it's always going against the grain of the JC, the same JC he is a trustee on ...

LagunaBrown

Why is it that our JC is endorsing Kamala Harris for U.S. Senate and our local is endorsing Lorretta Sanchez?
Many of our members are confused, who are we suppose to vote for ? And why is PK totally ignoring the endorsement that our JC voted to endorse ...
Looks to me like another slap in the face for RCam and the JC 42 director of public affairs.

On another note, LagunaBrown how was the delegates meeting at the posh La Costa Resort?
In all honestly you looked a bit out of place there kid!
You know I have seen Loretta Sanchez at the hall many times through the years and can't say the same for Kamala Harris. That being said your efforts to make PK look bad are getting quite desperate.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
You know I have seen Loretta Sanchez at the hall many times through the years and can't say the same for Kamala Harris. That being said your efforts to make PK look bad are getting quite desperate.

I don't know anything about either candidate (and don't even live in California) but 10 seconds on Google show that Sanchez spent a significant chunk on her life as a dues paying union member with the UFCW.

The Silent Bang

I have seen her many times as well, question is why is pk going against the JC in endorsing Harris?
I'm all for try the importance of our political power in the state house and in DC but the obvious endorsement from our JC has some validity for our movement.. No?
And we all know you will attempt to defend pk till the end. You'll soon see what is coming!

The Silent Bang

I don't know anything about either candidate (and don't even live in California) but 10 seconds on Google show that Sanchez spent a significant chunk on her life as a dues paying union member with the UFCW.
And that "chunk" of time has done what for the Teamsters Union? Other than receiving drive money she's done nothing for our union.
But then again she's a politician and will promise the world.

rod

Retired 22 years
Does anyone even vote according to their unions recommendations? Or better yet, does anyone even vote?!

I've voted in every election I could all my life. School Board, Electric Co-op, Township, State and Federal. This one coming up is a real cluster friend. I'm sure I will vote again but I have considered skipping it due to the "none of the above" situation that has developed. I liked the obituary that someone actually posted when their mother died. It said something like "After agonizing over weather to vote for Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton- Gertrude Smith decided it was easier to join the Lord in Heaven. Services will be held..............."

LagunaBrown

I have seen her many times as well, question is why is pk going against the JC in endorsing Harris?
I'm all for try the importance of our political power in the state house and in DC but the obvious endorsement from our JC has some validity for our movement.. No?
And we all know you will attempt to defend pk till the end. You'll soon see what is coming!
And that "chunk" of time has done what for the Teamsters Union? Other than receiving drive money she's done nothing for our union.
But then again she's a politician and will promise the world.
You really don't care about either labor friendly politician they all "promise the world". You are just looking for reasons to slam PK. Save us the drama.

The Silent Bang

You really don't care about either labor friendly politician they all "promise the world". You are just looking for reasons to slam PK. Save us the drama.
Slam pk, slam you and the rest of the do-nothings at the local ....
I can't believe your still on their jock! But then again you don't care about anyone else just UPS, your weak BA and his attempt of trying to fool people about his dedication for the members is laughable. You think members don't see through his fake attempts?
He has no integrity, no dedication and he is only doing what he is doing now because he's in the fight for his job not because he wants to ...

LagunaBrown

I can't believe your still on their jock! But then again you don't care about anyone else just UPS, your weak BA and his attempt of trying to fool people about his dedication for the members is laughable. You think members don't see through his fake attempts?
He has no integrity, no dedication and he is only doing what he is doing now because he's in the fight for his job not because he wants to ...
Wow it didn't take long for one of your 952 meltdowns did it? For years you been crying like a baby while PK keeps winning elections. You think people here don't see that you're a woman scorned? Please, cut the drama this ain't T-Net.

Last edited:

SoCalUPS

Bang and his idiotic rambling.

The Silent Bang

Wow it didn't take long for one of your 952 meltdowns did it? For years you been crying like a baby while PK keeps winning elections. You think people here don't see that you're a woman scorned? Please, cut the drama this ain't T-Net.
And i knew that your just waiting for me to post, See how easy it is to reel you in!
Like i have said before you just can't help yourself can you, always trying to wear that "cape" to try to save them from me exposing the truth.
The truth is my targeted audience isn't the few posters on here that try to have your back, that know nothing about our local, my audience watches silently in their offices and take notes and ask questions.

And if you think they aren't watching, think again!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

And i knew that your just waiting for me to post, See how easy it is to reel you in!
Like i have said before you just can't help yourself can you, always trying to wear that "cape" to try to save them from me exposing the truth.
The truth is my targeted audience isn't the few posters on here that try to have your back, that know nothing about our local, my audience watches silently in their offices and take notes and ask questions.

And if you think they aren't watching, think again!
The only audience is in you head bro.