The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Really? That is a terrible argument. First off delegate election and local elections are two different things. Second if your trying to use that as indicator you talking about a 50 vote difference and still only 25%. Keep trying to make reasons to be relevant. Better yet join up with silent Bang to make one big TDU slate. Ha ha ha ha
Sounds like bull.

realbrown1

Stop attacking your opponents at 952. They are your brothers!

You idiots should concentrate on building a defense fund for the "mighty" L104 Andy M who you promoted as a genius.

Because the two opposing slates and a possibly third will tie you to that crook and his garbage "carve out!"
I heard we just lost our $.50 pension increase AGAIN to that crappy healthcare that AM pushed.

Evil

I heard we just lost our $.50 pension increase AGAIN to that crappy healthcare that AM pushed.

Funny how no one seems to be coming to the defense of the Arizona crook. In 2013 they spoke very highly of this thief.

The news about AM has been spreading throughout the IBT. The only ones to be in denial of the abusive and thieving actions of the Arizona crook is 952.

realbrown1

Funny how no one seems to be coming to the defense of the Arizona crook. In 2013 they spoke very highly of this thief.

The news about AM has been spreading throughout the IBT. The only ones to be in denial of the abusive and thieving actions of the Arizona crook is 952.
First RA, and now AM.

How many of these H supporter goons are turning out to be crooks?

Crooks supporting crooks??

LagunaBrown

'Stop attacking your opponents at 952. They are your brothers!"

"Because the two opposing slates and a possibly third will tie you to that crook and his garbage "carve out!"
First RA, and now AM.

How many of these H supporter goons are turning out to be crooks?

Crooks supporting crooks??
You local leader has always been an upstanding Teamster. Why are you trying to "tie" him to any negativity? You say you want honest leaders but when you do this is how you treat them and your show gratitude? The fact your trying to tie in other locals to yours is another weak concept and shows you don't got anything on PK.

realbrown1

You local leader has always been an upstanding Teamster. Why are you trying to "tie" him to any negativity? You say you want honest leaders but when you do this is how you treat them and your show gratitude? The fact your trying to tie in other locals to yours is another weak concept and shows you don't got anything on PK.
Why do I tie PK to the H crooks?

Maybe it has to do with the RED VEST PK wore at the convention.

Why does PK support crooks?

image.png
Why do I tie PK to the H crooks?

Maybe it has to do with the RED VEST PK wore at the convention.

Why does PK support crooks?
Who are you calling a crook mr. Anti union??

SoCalUPS

Tdu was claiming that RA was done. Tdu was claiming that 952 was selling Angels tickets and would be investigated blah blah blah

realbrown1

Really, a red vest makes someone a crook...... Well I in that case, since you support Trump then that makes you a racist.
If you support a crook, you are no better than a crook.

And when was Trump a racist?

When he dated african-american women?

Funny how nobody called Trump a racist until he started his run for the Republican nomination for president.

I guess photos of Hillary kissing a grand wizard of the KKK doesn't make her a racist in your book.

LagunaBrown

Are you really a Teamster?
To all the real Teamsters reading this thread, This is the mentality that 952 brings to it's members! This is exactly why we need change in our leadership!

Cowboy if you really cared about our organization, if you really care about your contract and want to continue to enjoy what you have then walking lines, getting involved in fights for workers, taking on fights that don't involve your craft is what you need to do. This post only tells me that all you care about is your craft and the hell with everyone else. Your no real Teamster, your just a card holder..

I walked your line in 1997, I've walked many lines that aren't in my craft and even my own line.. Cowboy your EVERYTHING that needs to change in our local .. Keep posting stupidity, your making a real impact!
So what do you think of LD and EJ's slate?:oops:

image.png It's now time for change in our local union. We need to rebuild our unity and regain our power. Let's take back what is ours! And I am very confident that Diaz Jimenez Slate can make it happen!

Evil

View attachment 88927 It's now time for change in our local union. We need to rebuild our unity and regain our power. Let's take back what is ours! And I am very confident that Diaz Jimenez Slate can make it happen!

Nice logo.

But have you spoken to the reformers? They have a slate and you're both gonna split the vote for a third straight time and allow PK another three years of financial plunder?

LD and EJ hosted the slate meeting this morning. One of the question i did asked? Are their going to be a 3rd slate (reformers)? JB out of Laguna who is running for recording secretary on D J slate said as of right now, they are not going to run. But then again. who knows, Things can change.

LagunaBrown

LD and EJ hosted the slate meeting this morning. One of the question i did asked? Are their going to be a 3rd slate (reformers)? JB out of Laguna who is running for recording secretary on D J slate said as of right now, they are not going to run. But then again. who knows, Things can change.
I am an art guy and the artwork is nice but at the end of the day both those guys are just stewards. If they had what it takes they would have moved up the ladder long ago. They got a lot of explaining to do why they are not organizers anymore. Maybe Silent bang can clarify on that. Either way they blast EE and his reformers out of the water (even though they are connected) but I think they are taking the easy route to get a job at the local. If they really worked hard for the members there would be more grievances and less ass kissing of the IBT and other locals. I'll put my grievances versus theirs any day. They earn my respect by grievances won for the members! End of story.

LagunaBrown

JB is a nobody. He has not done a thing for the members...... Just ask them.

realbrown1

I am an art guy and the artwork is nice but at the end of the day both those guys are just stewards. If they had what it takes they would have moved up the ladder long ago. They got a lot of explaining to do why they are not organizers anymore. Maybe Silent bang can clarify on that. Either way they blast EE and his reformers out of the water (even though they are connected) but I think they are taking the easy route to get a job at the local. If they really worked hard for the members there would be more grievances and less ass kissing of the IBT and other locals. I'll put my grievances versus theirs any day. They earn my respect by grievances won for the members! End of story.
Anybody is better than PK.

Under PK's leadership we have lost over $1 million in assets.

Under PK's leadership we have lost between 3000 and 4000 members.

But you keep talking about experience.

Because I just showed you what PK's experience gets us at 952.