The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

The Silent Bang

PK kicked butt today. Represented his OC Local well. You should be proud. While others were out gambling and drinking, he was not.
HOW? What did he do to represent the local? I'd be proud if he actually represented OUR members! He doesn't, but he sure does put on a good show for others that have no idea what kind of leader he really is ....

LagunaBrown

It was an honor to be elected to represent our Local at the convention and have the chance to connect with people from Brown Cafe, JC42, 396 and many other locals across the country. I saw how PK is respected among his peers and how 952 had a strong presence. Especially when PK spoke about pension reform and nominating the amendments to the constitution per the Roberts Rules of order. On this day and everyday I am a proud to be a Teamster and member of my local.

The Silent Bang

It was an honor to be elected to represent our Local at the convention and have the chance to connect with people from Brown Cafe, JC42, 396 and many other locals across the country. I saw how PK is respected among his peers and how 952 had a strong presence. Especially when PK spoke about pension reform and nominating the amendments to the constitution per the Roberts Rules of order. On this day and everyday I am a proud to be a Teamster and member of my local.

PK is respected because he's a ST not because he's a "great" leader as you try to portray here... And the people that really matter are our members that have the ability to vote him the hell out!!!
We were told you were nowhere to be found. Did you even attend the convention?
What vest did you wear? Your an elected alternate delegate right? Are you still on that it's a "secret vote" BS?
GROW a pair and stand your ground Mr proud Teamster!

LagunaBrown

PK is respected because he's a ST not because he's a "great" leader as you try to portray here... And the people that really matter are our members that have the ability to vote him the hell out!!!
We were told you were nowhere to be found. Did you even attend the convention?
What vest did you wear? Your an elected alternate delegate right? Are you still on that it's a "secret vote" BS?
GROW a pair and stand your ground Mr proud Teamster!
I love your whole "we were told" crap as is you have connections..... How typical that you been hiding behind the Internet for over 4 years and your telling ME to grow a pair? Why do play these childish games? The world knows the local election is coming soon and you have to make your move. The reality is YOUR the person going against the grain and refusing to work together. Why don't you practice what you preach show us YOU got a pair. Lol!

It's ok bag, I already know you won't but with all your nonsense are you really so sure your identity has been safe behind a computer with the election so near?

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I love your whole "we were told" crap as is you have connections..... How typical that you been hiding behind the Internet for over 4 years and your telling ME to grow a pair? Why do play these childish games? The world knows the local election is coming soon and you have to make your move. The reality is YOUR the person going against the grain and refusing to work together. Why don't you practice what you preach show us YOU got a pair. Lol!

It's ok bag, I already know you won't but with all your nonsense are you really so sure your identity has been safe behind a computer with the election so near?
I have all the connections i need .. The moves have been made and all you buffoons are terrified of what is to come ... This is probably why you were hiding in Vegas. The local showed weakness by not showing support for either side, especially you mr proud Teamster! The connections you claim to have made in Vegas were laughed at as you walked away. Everyone from 952 was laughed at!
When are you going to realize that your on a sinking ship!

LagunaBrown

I have all the connections i need .. The moves have been made and all you buffoons are terrified of what is to come ... This is probably why you were hiding in Vegas. The local showed weakness by not showing support for either side, especially you mr proud Teamster! The connections you claim to have made in Vegas were laughed at as you walked away. Everyone from 952 was laughed at!
Ok, whatever you say. How is that slate working out for ya? I love the fact you think you are a big shot "Mr. Internet cafe" serving your specialty water sandwiches.

The Silent Bang

We know more than you think. HaHaHaHa!
We could care less what you know.. What we know is that you guys are shaking in your boots, making stupid moves and talking to people you think you can trust when in fact they're working for us.
So go ahead and keep talking, our reach is far and wide ....

LagunaBrown

We could care less what you know.. What we know is that you guys are shaking in your boots, making stupid moves and talking to people you think you can trust when in fact they're working for us.
So go ahead and keep talking, our reach is far and wide ....
Is it as far and wide as your mouth? The Local election has no reason for me to "shake in my boots" and in fact that never even crossed my mind. Your the guy that said it so its probably you in the fetal position with your thumb in your mouth too scared to come out from your internet shield. Hahaha. I can't wait to see this!

Last edited:

Evil

I was wondering why PK, GM and DM weren't invited to the Southwest secret meeting chaired by RH. RH and the majority of the locals are conspiring to get rid of Andy M as Western Conference Package Director. I'm sure lagunabrown didn't hear about it nor did his mentors.

LagunaBrown

I was wondering why PK, GM and DM weren't invited to the Southwest secret meeting chaired by RH. RH and the majority of the locals are conspiring to get rid of Andy M as Western Conference Package Director. I'm sure lagunabrown didn't hear about it nor did his mentors.
You should have wondered why TDU didn't have a secret meeting with Fred Z to show him how Roberts Rules or order apply in the amendment of a constitution.

Don't waste my time bucko...... The star of the show is silent bang and it's almost curtain call.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

You should have wondered why TDU didn't have a secret meeting with Fred Z to show him how Roberts Rules or order apply in the amendment of a constitution.

Don't waste my time bucko...... The star of the show is silent bang and it's almost curtain call.
Almost! Bet you bozos are wondering who's who and what's what!! ha ha ha ha ha!!

LagunaBrown

Almost! Bet you bozos are wondering who's who and what's what!! ha ha ha ha ha!!
Nope. You already said enough dummy. Why do you need "outside help that runs far and wide" so bad when it's about the members in our local? Also what would members of other locals feel about their Local's leadership spending time on your campaign. Also JC and IBT leadership or even the IRB?? Ha ha ha ha! You and your mouth is a huge liability and you don't even know it. It ok though, after your buddies read this they will tell you to shut up and set you straight.

The Silent Bang

Nope. You already said enough dummy. Why do you need "outside help that runs far and wide" so bad when it's about the members in our local? Also what would members of other locals feel about their Local's leadership spending time on your campaign. Also JC and IBT leadership or even the IRB?? Ha ha ha ha! You and your mouth is a huge liability and you don't even know it. It ok though, after your buddies read this they will tell you to shut up and set you straight.
So the reason for you to be shaking in your boots is coming out ha ha ha ha !!
Obviously you know nothing about campaigns, But i will let you figure it out kid ..
But keep these words in mind connections, connections, connections!!
Face it there is a freight train coming right at you and the leaders of 952. Jump on TN before it's too late ...

LagunaBrown

So the reason for you to be shaking in your boots is coming out ha ha ha ha !!
Obviously you know nothing about campaigns, But i will let you figure it out kid ..
But keep these words in mind connections, connections, connections!!
Face it there is a freight train coming right at you and the leaders of 952. Jump on TN before it's too late ...
image.jpeg

You really are delusional.
image.jpeg

I don't want to be a part of your cry baby operation.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

View attachment 87079
You really are delusional.
View attachment 87081
I don't want to be a part of your cry baby operation.
We'll see what you have to say when we take over the local in 2017 .. We'll see how much of a true Teamster you really are.
We both know your not in this for the members but for your own benefit.

You saw first hand what happened at the meeting, how did that make you feel?
You looked pretty pathetic trying to reason with the brother from bud

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

We'll see what you have to say when we take over the local in 2017 .. We'll see how much of a true Teamster you really are.

It is easy to talk bad about your leadership to get upset people to attend 1 meeting, just ask your boy EE. Of course either of you two would NOT encourage working with the local and getting people to show up to monthly meetings would you? You talk like your for the members but we all know that lie. Somewhere in that pea brain of yours you have a crazy agenda to overtake the local but soon the time will come when you will not be able to hide on the internet. You see only the members can say whom is truly for or against them.........Not your little blog campaign. Your merit will be judged, Your actions and alliances will be closely watched and the whole campaign will be on your shoulders or you might be attracting some third party attention to your "far and wide" buddies if your not too careful. Oh but wait you like those IRB and IBT investigations don't you? I'm sure your worth the risk...... Lol!

Last edited:

Evil

I got word that PK and his EBoard failed to suspend the summer general membership meetings, Haha! I also heard that the Budweiser brother had some good pointers over a missing BA that LB defended like if he knew what was going on at their barn.

The word is also out that Ron H and the rest of the Southwestern locals are lobbying Jimbo Junior and Ken H to remove Andy M as Western Conference Package Director and the Healthcare Fund which they're all upset about. Funny thing was when this secret meeting was held in Las Vegas last week, PK and his two BAs weren't invited. The Local 396 UPS BAs are averaging over 40 hours a week on the phones attempting to fix the issues that have come with the garbage "carve-out" and are upset. At the meeting they said, "we're not healthcare administrators...we're BAs."

Apparently they all feel Andy M pulled some shady moves that non of the locals knew about including the pension diversion after getting $36 million from the IBT to start the fund. Therefore there was no need to divert any pension money to pay for the garbage carve-out. One of the officers present said: "Andy stepped on a lot of toes and we need to get him out now before the UPSers lynch us." Bill E and Doug S said at their last meeting with the JC: "that damn carve-out cost us the local." Haha! Anyone that supported the carve-out is a maroon and should be shot on general principle!