The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

WeDon'tForget

It is easy to talk bad about your leadership to get upset people to attend 1 meeting, just ask your boy EE. Of course either of you two would NOT encourage working with the local and getting people to show up to monthly meetings would you? You talk like your for the members but we all know that lie. Somewhere in that pea brain of yours you have a crazy agenda to overtake the local but soon the time will come when you will not be able to hide on the internet. You see only the members can say whom is truly for or against them.........Not your little blog campaign. Your merit will be judged, Your actions and alliances will be closely watched and the whole campaign will be on your shoulders or you might be attracting some third party attention to your "far and wide" buddies if your not too careful. Oh but wait you like those IRB and IBT investigations don't you? I'm sure your worth the risk...... Lol!
IRB, IBT investigations??? What the hell are you talking about. Take a couple deep breaths. You're losing it.

The Silent Bang

It is easy to talk bad about your leadership to get upset people to attend 1 meeting, just ask your boy EE. Of course either of you two would NOT encourage working with the local and getting people to show up to monthly meetings would you? You talk like your for the members but we all know that lie. Somewhere in that pea brain of yours you have a crazy agenda to overtake the local but soon the time will come when you will not be able to hide on the internet. You see only the members can say whom is truly for or against them.........Not your little blog campaign. Your merit will be judged, Your actions and alliances will be closely watched and the whole campaign will be on your shoulders or you might be attracting some third party attention to your "far and wide" buddies if your not too careful. Oh but wait you like those IRB and IBT investigations don't you? I'm sure your worth the risk...... Lol!
We wouldn't have upset members if our leaders and BA's were doing what they should now would we ??!!
Believe me they are not the only members upset. YOU trying to be the peacemonger is pathetic, why don't you listen to our members instead of stupidly trying to defend the local.
There is no crazy agenda to overtake the local, it's a election that will decide that. Why don't you tell us what you think about those upset members at that meeting, tell us what should be done. As the brother told you he's tried to reach out to the local after that December meeting, NOTHING was done! What does that tell you about how our local is being run, about the leadership we have. That brother slapped you in the face with reality and you basically brushed it off like he's wrong and disgruntled .... You donkey!!

LagunaBrown

You have a flair for the dramatics because of your agenda. Your talking about 1 craft out of 100 and it's an easy fix. We all know your going to take issues and magnify them to get votes like that is some new concept. Just remember all your Monday morning QB tactics will be used on you when your brave enough to get off the internet. Thus, I can't wait to compare your noteable achievements to PK and see how you match up to his dedicated career. He has been fighting off TDU attacks on the local for years and you think your gonna outsmart him this time? You know all about campaigning right? Ha ha ha ha Please..... You sound like an maroon preaching from the Internet against a guy that is battle tested! Surrounding locals far and wide know this and it's go time. All the pieces are in place all you have to do is make you move but odds are your gonna :censored2: the bed. Have a great day!

WeDon'tForget

You have a flair for the dramatics because of your agenda. Your talking about 1 craft out of 100 and it's an easy fix. We all know your going to take issues and magnify them to get votes like that is some new concept. Just remember all your Monday morning QB tactics will be used on you when your brave enough to get off the internet. Thus, I can't wait to compare your noteable achievements to PK and see how you match up to his dedicated career. He has been fighting off TDU attacks on the local for years and you think your gonna outsmart him this time? You know all about campaigning right? Ha ha ha ha Please..... You sound like an maroon preaching from the Internet against a guy that is battle tested! Surrounding locals far and wide know this and it's go time. All the pieces are in place all you have to do is make you move but odds are your gonna :censored2: the bed. Have a great day!
Fighting off TDU attacks? Like your business agent you are wet behind the ears. PK was TDU and a Ron Carey supporter. He just chose to jump ship to benefit himself when Hoffa took office. A flip-flopper. Sounds familiar Mr. TDUer. Ask your business agent to show you the TDU memorabilia we still have in the local.
Regarding the one upset account out of 100, let me jump start your memory. Coke, UPS Freight, transit, and now Straub how all come in to ask for better representation.

The Silent Bang

If it was such an easy fix it would have been done months ago. Don't you see what really us going on? Do you not see that not one of those agents gives a damn about our members! But it only works for our benefit. All the tailgates, building visits and coffee & donuts won't change bad leadership!
What are those "notable achievements" ha ha
Battle tested?? Ha ha ha!

SoCalUPS

If it was such an easy fix it would have been done months ago. Don't you see what really us going on? Do you not see that not one of those agents gives a damn about our members! But it only works for our benefit. All the tailgates, building visits and coffee & donuts won't change bad leadership!
What are those "notable achievements" ha ha
Battle tested?? Ha ha ha!
You want to know what is going to happen at 952? More than one slate is going to run against PK and divide all the votes. PK will win again. I've already know of two slates who wanna run. PK WINS!!

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

You want to know what is going to happen at 952? More than one slate is going to run against PK and divide all the votes. PK will win again. I've already know off two slates who wanna run. PK WINS!!
Finally you post something I agree with. Egos are hard things to put to the side

LagunaBrown

So instead of making the Local spend money on an election that PK will win, work with your Local to make things better. Stop trying to divide it.
Right! Can you imagine if they actually worked with the local and tried to earn respect or a job through the ranks instead of trying to win it through an election. The internet warriors say it's all about the members but the reality is about a their personal agenda or they would have tried to remedy these issues early (before the election) and without hesitation.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Right! Can you imagine if they actually worked with the local and tried to earn respect or a job through the ranks instead of trying to win it through an election. The internet warriors say it's all about the members but the reality is about a their personal agenda or they would have tried to remedy these issues early (before the election) and without hesitation.
You know how stupid you look right now for this post. So to hell with our unions Democratic way to run for office and be elected in? You sound so dictatorish right now Laguna.

Don't you get that the leadership right now DOES NOT WORK! His own staff knows change needs to take place.
The only way to make positive change is through an election but your so transparemt. Everyone could see your only trying to save GM job! We win he's done and back on the truck.

Why don't we try this we win the election and some of the BAs could work with us for positive change. Hows that sound?

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

You want to know what is going to happen at 952? More than one slate is going to run against PK and divide all the votes. PK will win again. I've already know of two slates who wanna run. PK WINS!!
The reformers lost steam. They won't get any votes. So we're back to 2 slates ha ha ha!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I personally know of two slates that want to run. PK will win again
Oh i forgot, you being from 63 (according to you) your in the know about 952 politics and you got the complete slate names and participants .. ha ha ha !!
Cut it out already! We know who you are .. You nerd!!

WeDon'tForget

So instead of making the Local spend money on an election that PK will win, work with your Local to make things better. Stop trying to divide it.
Because I agree with you that two slates running will only help PK, doesn't mean I think that no one should run against PK. If there is two slates maybe they need to put their small differences aside and look at the end goal. If that can't happen then the slates need to look at other options. The Reformers have already told PK they are running a Slate and they most likely won't budge on their agenda. So maybe the other guys need to think outside the box. There are plenty of BAs that disagree with PK but need their jobs. A phone call never hurt anyone.
By the way, I have a job regardless who wins. I would just like a job that has a great local representing it.
PK's time is up. Maybe the local needs to start looking at other options also.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
When my guys win, and they will win, will you work with my guys?

Reform's slate is ready.

PK is in trouble.

PK lied to the Laguna UPS members.

He said he was going to the convention to be NUETRAL.

We have pictures of PK in his usual red H vest.

Laguna UPS doesn't like being lied to.

And PK lied to us, and Reform will retire his 71 year old :censored2:.

LagunaBrown

You know how stupid you look right now for this post. So to hell with our unions Democratic way to run for office and be elected in? You sound so dictatorish right now Laguna.

Don't you get that the leadership right now DOES NOT WORK! His own staff knows change needs to take place.
The only way to make positive change is through an election but your so transparemt. Everyone could see your only trying to save GM job! We win he's done and back on the truck.

Why don't we try this we win the election and some of the BAs could work with us for positive change. Hows that sound?
That is a weak reply....... Undemocratic? Dictatorship? Get off the TDU sites son. Let's get one this straight, we all know the election is your big chance at a Teamster job because your lazy work ethic wont get you hired by the local. When it comes to merit you wrote sucking and unqualified at the top of your application........ You and your internet posse are few clowns short of a circus and praying the reformers don't run as a third slate. Then maybe you don't get absolutely blasted by PK in the election. Ha ha ha ha!

LagunaBrown

When my guys win, and they will win, will you work with my guys?

Reform's slate is ready.

PK is in trouble.

PK lied to the Laguna UPS members.

He said he was going to the convention to be NUETRAL.

We have pictures of PK in his usual red H vest.

Laguna UPS doesn't like being lied to.

And PK lied to us, and Reform will retire his 71 year old :censored2:.
Please don't post when your drunk.