The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

LagunaBrown

Did you have a nice vacation in Vegas.

Must have sucked to be so use less.

Didn't even get to vote.

You were totally unnecessary.

And you cost our local over $3K.

Did you wear the red vest?
Don't be such a sour puss. Just because you vested all that time in campaigning and lost again to PK you don't have to be bitter about it. I mean really you follow EE??? What has he ever done for the members???? That guys is is the ultimate loser, it's over 10 years and your still on his jock? Every election he loses more votes and more credibility but your like his little puppy dog trying to defend him.

The Silent Bang

That is a weak reply....... Undemocratic? Dictatorship? Get off the TDU sites son. Let's get one this straight, we all know the election is your big chance at a Teamster job because your lazy work ethic wont get you hired by the local. When it comes to merit you wrote sucking and unqualified at the top of your application........ You and your internet posse are few clowns short of a circus and praying the reformers don't run as a third slate. Then maybe you don't get absolutely blasted by PK in the election. Ha ha ha ha!
Damn and here i thought being lazy was a prerequisite to be a BA at local 952. Just look at all the BA's that we have! They don't return calls, they don't show up to yards, they don't attend anything with other locals! So what exactly do they do ????

LagunaBrown

Damn and here i thought being lazy was a prerequisite to be a BA at local 952. Just look at all the BA's that we have! They don't return calls, they don't show up to yards, they don't attend anything with other locals! So what exactly do they do ????
Well first off prove it!!! They are in the field putting their name on the line and trying. Unlike your weak arm chair QB routine you pull on the internet critiquing them when you got nothing to show for yourself. You are ridiculous to post that every agent is bad. That is just silly and your to bitter to realize the good they do.

The Silent Bang

Well first off prove it!!! They are in the field putting their name on the line and trying. Unlike your weak arm chair QB routine you pull on the internet critiquing them when you got nothing to show for yourself. You are ridiculous to post that every agent is bad. That is just silly and your to bitter to realize the good they do.
I think the brother from Budweiser shoved it in your face last month! What more proof do you want?
And the attempt to fool the members with donuts and coffee from your BA's is pathetic!
The good thing about this is that your the 2% that think your BA and the others are doing a good job... Just remember if i was so wrong about this you wouldn't be here worried about what we post, who talked to us in Vegas and what our next move is going to be... Your worried and so are all the useless BA's at the local

LagunaBrown

I think the brother from Budweiser shoved it in your face last month! What more proof do you want?
And the attempt to fool the members with donuts and coffee from your BA's is pathetic!
The good thing about this is that your the 2% that think your BA and the others are doing a good job... Just remember if i was so wrong about this you wouldn't be here worried about what we post, who talked to us in Vegas and what our next move is going to be... Your worried and so are all the useless BA's at the local
Your all over the place.... First you act like your were not at the convention and now your talking like people talked to you in Vegas. Just man up and be what your gonna be. You can't hide and play these game forever when you talk so much trash.

LagunaBrown

If you ever get word a member is upset you should actively get involved talking to the member, BA and ST to ensure thing get straightened out. To talk trash and get guys all fired up to rally at a general membership meeting only shows your agenda to run against the local. It highlights that you are too weak to follow through and fix a problem on your own. Why didn't remedy the problem on a small level if your good as you say you are? We all know your lame tactics that cause turmoils instead of unity. You must be so proud of yourself!

The Silent Bang

If you ever get word a member is upset you should actively get involved talking to the member, BA and ST to ensure thing get straightened out. To talk trash and get guys all fired up to rally at a general membership meeting only shows your agenda to run against the local. It highlights that you are too weak to follow through and fix a problem on your own. Why didn't remedy the problem on a small level if your good as you say you are? We all know your lame tactics that cause turmoils instead of unity. You must be so proud of yourself!
Damn what a tard you are!! Like they have told you MANY times before, The ST and BA's don't do a damn thing to remedy the problems!
And waking up our members is what the leadership should be doing! But keeping us in the dark is what they like.. Last months meeting was just that A REAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING! Not the boring, status quo of lame talk and handing out gifts!
Give up your union card and get a job with management! You pus!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Don't be such a sour puss. Just because you vested all that time in campaigning and lost again to PK you don't have to be bitter about it. I mean really you follow EE??? What has he ever done for the members???? That guys is is the ultimate loser, it's over 10 years and your still on his jock? Every election he loses more votes and more credibility but your like his little puppy dog trying to defend him.
My guys lost.

I didn't run.

PK lied to Laguna UPS members.

That alone proves he shouldn't run our local.

Let's retire this 71 year old.

The Silent Bang

TO EVERYONE READING THIS,
This is exactly what the local instills in our membership. This attitude is what makes our local weak and allows the employers to stomp all over our members.
This guys calls himself a proud Teamster, a great steward? I feel sorry for the members he represents, because if his attitude is like this with other union brothers i could imagine what he allows the employers to get away with..

LagunaBrown

TO EVERYONE READING THIS,
This is exactly what the local instills in our membership. This attitude is what makes our local weak and allows the employers to stomp all over our members.
This guys calls himself a proud Teamster, a great steward? I feel sorry for the members he represents, because if his attitude is like this with other union brothers i could imagine what he allows the employers to get away with..
You guys just come to me and I will show you how to do it. If I can't then by all means follow this D-bag but this guy is the real puss, he calls me by name and hides on the Internet. If he was a real man he would have fixed the issue for you instead of hyping his agenda. The truth will come out when he puts his name on the line. We can stack up my grievances anytime you guys want proof of my commitment to doing what is right and just. He does not want things fixed because he wants a job at the local and needs turmoil instead of Unity

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

Straub remember came to a meeting in November and voiced their opinion about their poor presentation. In December a meeting was held with PK and their business agent and promises were made that things would change for the better. 6 months later at last month's meeting Straub members came in and voiced their opinion again on the poor representation they were receiving and let it be known that six months later after the December meeting PK had chose to do nothing. The only thing they took away from that meeting was PK and their business agent are obviously not on the same page which means PK is not leading correctly and the BA can care less what PK says.
LagunaBrown, are you sayingthe Straub members tried fixing their problem incorrectly? What should they have done?

The Silent Bang

You guys just come to me and I will show you how to do it. If I can't then by all means follow this D-bag but this guy is the real puss, he calls me by name and hides on the Internet. If he was a real man he would have fixed the issue for you instead of hyping his agenda. The truth will come out when he puts his name on the line. We can stack up my grievances anytime you guys want proof of my commitment to doing what is right and just. He does not want things fixed because he wants a job at the local and needs turmoil instead of Unity
The truth?? What truth? Believe me we have way more on our leaders and their followers than you could possibly have on the slate running against the local.
Your a weak steward, a weak union member that sides with management on a daily basis.
This is the difference between me and you laguna, you think it's just a job that we are seeking. This attitude is what makes us different. To you working at the local is just that work. My heart is in the labor movement 110% not just Monday through Friday 9am to 1pm like your hero GM.

LagunaBrown

The truth?? What truth? Believe me we have way more on our leaders and their followers than you could possibly have on the slate running against the local.
Your a weak steward, a weak union member that sides with management on a daily basis.
This is the difference between me and you laguna, you think it's just a job that we are seeking. This attitude is what makes us different. To you working at the local is just that work. My heart is in the labor movement 110% not just Monday through Friday 9am to 1pm like your hero GM.
Your heart may be in it but your head is up your ass! You trolled me from T-Net and you don't even work for UPS. The only reason your here is to get an audience. It's hilarious that you hide behind the Internet and call me weak. I enjoy it because every one knows your an Internet hero. Ha ha ha ha!!! If I suck so bad why don't you try to get a petition for a steward election? I will gladly put my record versus any of your "dream team". Ha ha ha. Your attempts to discredit me are pathetic and only make you look even more foolish that your can't deliver on a simple vote of no confidence. SMH.

The Silent Bang

knockedout.jpg

This is the image i got when i read your last post ! ha ha ha ha!
Your done dude! Don't get up! Stay down, stay down ha ha ha ha !!!

The Silent Bang

Exciting times are coming to the Anaheim building ... Has your hero told you about it??
This is exactly what i am talking about allowing the employer to stomp all over our members, they know how weak 952 is, they know GM will give in to what ever big brown wants! GM is a pathetic emotional little weakling that has no balls...

LagunaBrown

Exciting times are coming to the Anaheim building ... Has your hero told you about it??
This is exactly what i am talking about allowing the employer to stomp all over our members, they know how weak 952 is, they know GM will give in to what ever big brown wants! GM is a pathetic emotional little weakling that has no balls...
You are a maroon and should not talk about things that you don't know the full details........ It is being implemented in LU 396 and LU 572 as well and they have 2 of the Western VP's. Are you saying our VP's are "allowing the employer to stomp all over our members" too? Those TDU guys are rubbing off on you and you sound more like an idiot every day. I am sure the JC loves your tactics!

The Silent Bang

You are a maroon and should not talk about things that you don't know the full details........ It is being implemented in LU 396 and LU 572 as well and they have 2 of the Western VP's. Are you saying our VP's are "allowing the employer to stomp all over our members" too? Those TDU guys are rubbing off on you and you sound more like an idiot every day. I am sure the JC loves your tactics!
I could give a rats ass what anyone thinks! I don't care what the VP's and the JC think!
And i'll tell you how this is going to go down, This will be passed and implemented at both 952 buildings. The remaining UPS locals in So-Cal 396,572,542,166 will all stand up for their members and not allow the company to dictate any contractual language without approval from the membership. And you know why? Because GM and PK don't work for those locals. Ha ha ha !!
UPS picked the weakest local in the country to shove it down our members throats.