The amount UPS paid for my health insurance dropped by $11000.00 from 2013 to 2014

Inthegame

You don't know what I did to get this carve out we have in the wc and 177. Stop pretending that you knew what went on, because you don't.
I'm not pretending anything all-star. You're the one suggesting your efforts enhanced the carve out to be superior to TeamCare. How about listing your accomplishments with verifiable sources.
I didn't think so.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm not pretending anything all-star. You're the one suggesting your efforts enhanced the carve out to be superior to TeamCare. How about listing your accomplishments with verifiable sources.
I didn't think so.
Would anybody on bc do that? Hell no they wouldn't. I know what I did to HELP. It wasn't too much for me to handle, but a hell if a lot more that most.

realbrown1

Here, they used Anthem for their UPS insurance., I believe. They would have your ssn now, they were hacked. Thank your lucky stsrs your in Teamcare now.
That is the 1 great thing teamcare has over the Western Conference/177 healthcare plan. They didn't get hacked, yet.

10 point

At least, the S.T. disability pays $200/WK more.

Add that to unemployment and you've got more $ coming in weekly than WC.

There's the down side too, I know, but if it's only a month long issue it's better than it used to be.

brostalss

The IRS knows we are covered.

Just like they know we get free uniforms. Don't try to deduct that. Couple of drivers got nailed trying that stunt.

realbrown1

What about socks boots under where long johns under armor gloves summer towels?
Socks yes, everything else is a no no.

Anything that can be used in everyday use, is not allowed to be deducted. You can use shoes, boots underwear, and long johns outside of work. UPS socks have the logo, so is considered for work usage only.