The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's strong now.

Do you understand that?

90% plus funded.

But I don't think you are intelligent enough to know what the long term ramifications of diverting $1.25 so far on this contract from the pension to our healthcare plan.

And it may be more in the last 2 years of this contract.

So now that I have spelled it out for you, do you understand how my pension fund, and everyone else in the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension fund are going to be hurting in 5, 10 or 15 years down the road?

Do you see it now?

LagunaBrown

I know drivers in my center that make $50k a year.

What do you think we make?

A driver that works 2080 a year will make about $70k plus benefits.

Very good, but not the end all, be all paradise job you are portraying it as.
It's strong now.

Do you understand that?

90% plus funded.

But I don't think you are intelligent enough to know what the long term ramifications of diverting $1.25 so far on this contract from the pension to our healthcare plan.

And it may be more in the last 2 years of this contract.

So now that I have spelled it out for you, do you understand how my pension fund, and everyone else in the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension fund are going to be hurting in 5, 10 or 15 years down the road?

Do you see it now?

You are an idiot and a liar like EE.

1997-2002 Contract - Had caps on funding and small contributions under Ron Carey.

2002-2007 (six year contract) 70,408 contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours.

2008-2012 (5 year contract) 86,320 contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours. (up $15,912)

2013-2017 (5 year contract) 102,440 MINIMUM into contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours. (up $16,120 MINIMUM)

YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING 20,448 A YEAR INTO YOUR FULLY SECURE WCT PENSION ON THIS CONTRACT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE SAYING YOU KNOW DRIVERS THAT MAKE 50K-70K A YEAR AND THEY CAN PUT THAT MUCH INTO PENSION AND YOUR BITCHING? WAKE UP CAUSE YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED!
4WnyHXu7GUC1G.gif

WTCP Actuary's Letter

Last edited:

realbrown1

1997-2002 Contract - Had caps on funding and small contributions under Ron Carey.

2002-2007 (six year contract) 70,408 contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours.

2008-2012 (5 year contract) 86,320 contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours. (up $15,912
2013-2017 (5 year contract) 102,440 MINIMUM into contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours. (up $16,120 MINIMUM)

YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING 20,448 A YEAR INTO YOUR FULLY SECURE WCT PENSION ON THIS CONTRACT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE SAYING YOU KNOW DRIVERS THAT MAKE 50K-70K A YEAR AND THEY CAN PUT THAT MUCH INTO PENSION AND YOUR BITCHING? WAKE UP CAUSE YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED!
4WnyHXu7GUC1G.gif

WTCP Actuary's Letter
1455079745106-216587943.jpg

I guess the WCT pension needs your accounting skills that you say you don't have.

This is our latest pension statement.

$20k I wish.

In 2014, I worked over 2550 hours.

Got pension contributions for 2080.1 hours.

You celebrated too soon boy.

realbrown1

Too bad you, LB, a shop steward, does not even know how our pension contributions work.

And you put that lack of knowledge on BC for everyone to see.

I feel embarrassed for you.

How can you advise our members, if you have no clue to how it works.

Pathetic.

LagunaBrown

View attachment 68985
I guess the WCT pension needs your accounting skills that you say you don't have.

$20k I wish.

What is pathetic is that you never called the WCT to ask them did you? Maybe you should and learn something. The phone number is on your personal benefit statement. Exact contribution rates are shown in our contract and basic contribution rates are shown on your benefit statement. Maybe you should not use Facebook and Browncafe for you main source of information and get it from the source. WWW.WCTPwnsion.org
- You should always take time to check plan coverage on your statement and compare how your employers contributions add up each year. Contact your area administrative office if you have any questions regarding the hours shown on your statement.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Why would this be the case?
What's the purpose?
Seems intentionally confusing?
Don't take my word for it, I advise you call our call our awesome pension plan and ask yourself. We have a Peer 80 early retirement plan which is if your age and years of service equal 80 you can retire with a nice benefit. Comparatively it is easily one of the best deals for UPSers (realdown1 obviously doesn't get it).

Last edited:

realbrown1

What is pathetic is that you never called the WCT to ask them did you? Maybe you should and learn something. The phone number is on your personal benefit statement. Exact contribution rates are shown in our contract and basic contribution rates are shown on your benefit statement. Maybe you should not use Facebook and Browncafe for you main source of information and get it from the source. WWW.WCTPwnsion.org
- You should always take time to check plan coverage on your statement and compare how your employers contributions add up each year. Contact your area administrative office if you have any questions regarding the hours shown on your statement.
I have said our contribution rate is stuck at $9.85 for over 2 years now.

And I know why we only get credit for $17.5k in our pension.

It is obvious that you have no clue why?

You ramble on and on with no clue for the reason for the difference.

You could have mentioned it if you knew, but I noticed you didn't mention it.

I'll give you a hint.

Hint, hint, it has to do with PEER coverage.

PK does like his sheep.

You are a good sheep.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

2008-2012 (5 year contract) 86,320 contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hours. (up $15,912)

4WnyHXu7GUC1G.gif

WTCP Actuary's Letter

View attachment 68985

$20k I wish.

Have you become an accountant in the last 3 weeks?

Becuase you claimed you weren't an accountant, so you couldn't understand what our local's net worth of -$410,000.00 meant.

But it is 100% clear, by your posts, that you don't have a clue for the breal down of how our $9.85 is invested for our pension.

So let me make it simple.

$8.46 is put into our pension.

$1.39 is extra, and most goes to pay for early retirement (PEER).

Are you getting this?

I tried to make it simple.

Clearly, you have no clue either.

It's not $20k.

It's $17.5k.

Just like I have said.

And what LAGUNABROWN now has admitted.

WOW, NOW I KNOW WHY YOU FOLLOW EE...... $8.46 + $1.39 = $9.85 so like I said your contributing $9.85 x 2080 = $20,448 and your basic contribution is (17.5) is on your statement just like I told you in this post (post #46) that is time stamped and proves you don't read or have comprehension skill.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...k-of-jc42-pdk-952.368285/page-3#ixzz3zmMniHld

YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING 20,448 A YEAR INTO YOUR FULLY SECURE WCT PENSION ON THIS CONTRACT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE SAYING YOU KNOW DRIVERS THAT MAKE 50K-70K A YEAR AND THEY CAN PUT THAT MUCH INTO PENSION AND YOUR BITCHING? WAKE UP CAUSE YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED AGAIN!!!!!!

Last edited:

realbrown1

WOW, NOW I KNOW WHY YOU FOLLOW EE...... $8.46 + $1.39 = $9.85 so like I said your contributing $9.85 x 2080 = $20,448 and your basic contribution is (17.5) is on your statement just like I told you in this post (post #46) that is time stamped and proves you don't read or have comprehension skill.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...k-of-jc42-pdk-952.368285/page-3#ixzz3zmMniHld

YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING 20,448 A YEAR INTO YOUR FULLY SECURE WCT PENSION ON THIS CONTRACT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE SAYING YOU KNOW DRIVERS THAT MAKE 50K-70K A YEAR AND THEY CAN PUT THAT MUCH INTO PENSION AND YOUR BITCHING? WAKE UP CAUSE YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED AGAIN!!!!!!
What UPS (not us) is contributing to the plan, and what it grows by are two different animals.

Some of the money goes to grow the pension.

Some of the money goes to pay for other things.

LagunaBrown

What UPS (not us) is contributing to the plan, and what it grows by are two different animals.

Some of the money goes to grow the pension.

Some of the money goes to pay for other things.
That is all relative. The fact is your putting more into your pension even though we allocated money to healthcare.

EE is a liar, you need to stop listening to that guy.

realbrown1

That is all relative. The fact is your putting more into your pension even though we allocated money to healthcare.

EE is a liar, you need to stop listening to that guy.
I trust my judgement.

Not yours, not anyone else's.

I don't trust you at all.

You just will not admit the truth when it comes to our local's finances.

That, and other things, makes you untrustworthy.

LagunaBrown

I trust my judgement.

Not yours, not anyone else's.

I don't trust you at all.

You just will not admit the truth when it comes to our local's finances.

That, and other things, makes you untrustworthy.

Funny you talking about trust when:

1) You just got caught lying about pension contributions by posting your Pension statement. You said we contribute 17.5k into pension every year when it is $20,488. It's obvious your job here is purely political and you never defend the members.

2) You don't know how to read an LM-2 and see how much the Local has in property. Not to mention the false accusations you made during audits at the Local. You are not a friend of Labor.

3) You follow a liar in EE and Management loves you guys for it. They know how you attack the Union online and make lies to try and make our local look bad while you and EE never ever attack management or stick up for members! Havent he had enough of the PK 952 posts?

I found a video of your Daddy, Ken P when he found out he could use the internet for TDU propaganda.
H2dmCtNyFoJZS.gif

realbrown1

Funny you talking about trust when:

1) You just got caught lying about pension contributions by posting your Pension statement. You said we contribute 17.5k into pension every year when it is $20,488.

Only $17.5k goes into our pension account.

About $2k goes for PEER and other items.

You lied when you said $20k goes into our pension account, it doesn't.

I don't put all the blame on you.

PK's boys, even the Benedict Arnold of OC is kept in the dark and fed crap like all good mushrooms.

And you still can't say that our local is broke.

Living off the credit cards.

The LM-2's come out in just over a month.

What's your guess on our NET WORTH?

Mine is -$550,000.00.

LagunaBrown

Only $17.5k goes into our pension account.

About $2k goes for PEER and other items.

You lied when you said $20k goes into our pension account, it doesn't.

I don't put all the blame on you.

PK's boys, even the Benedict Arnold of OC is kept in the dark and fed crap like all good mushrooms.

And you still can't say that our local is broke.

Living off the credit cards.

The LM-2's come out in just over a month.

What's your guess on our NET WORTH?

Mine is -$550,000.00.

All anyone needs to do is read from post #43 of this thread to see I caught you lying...... I told you how much monies got contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hour the last 3 contracts I showed you it is going up THIS CONTRACT even when we allocated funds to Health and welfare. I told your contributing $20,488 a year to your pension under THIS CONTRACT. You are the tool that posted your statement and didn't understand that exact contribution rates are shown in our contract and basic contribution rates are shown on your benefit statement. You have made countless idiot claims that are false with zero proof. Most embarrassing of all you attack UNIONS and never ever attack management.

realbrown1

All anyone needs to do is read from post #43 of this thread to see I caught you lying...... I told you how much monies got contributed to your pension if you worked 2080 hour the last 3 contracts I showed you it is going up THIS CONTRACT even when we allocated funds to Health and welfare. I told your contributing $20,488 a year to your pension under THIS CONTRACT. You are the tool that posted your statement and didn't understand that exact contribution rates are shown in our contract and basic contribution rates are shown on your benefit statement. You have made countless idiot claims that are false with zero proof. Most embarrassing of all you attack UNIONS and never ever attack management.
Your whole post is garbage.

You support people who are ruining your local and international.

You are the problem.

And as for our pension, I am correct as my pension statement proves.

UPS puts $17.5k into our pension plan as our pension statements verify.

And UPS gives the pension fund another $2k per ft member to pay for early retirement and cost to run our pension.

But hey how about the -$410,000.00 net worth our local has as of Dec 2014?

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Your whole post is garbage.

You support people who are ruining your local and international.

You are the problem.

And as for our pension, I am correct as my pension statement proves.

UPS puts $17.5k into our pension plan as our pension statements verify.

And UPS gives the pension fund another $2k per ft member to pay for early retirement and cost to run our pension.

But hey, how about that -$410,000.00 net worth our local has as of Dec 2014?

Now just give it a minute and he will twist every word,
His reputation explains it self, brown-noser and flip-flopper,.....
image.jpeg