The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952)

Spongebob1

• 11:20 PM

• LagunaBrown rated your post Disagree in the thread Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!.
    11:03 PM
  • e
    LagunaBrown rated your post Disagree in the thread Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!.

• LagunaBrown rated your post Disagree in the thread Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!.

11:02 PM

• LagunaBrown rated your post Disagree in the thread The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952).
    11:00 PM
YOU,....did the same thing,..... :)

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
My question mark was for your contradictory statement about your weakened pension plan, not it's structure or financial health, but golly gee, I sure am honored to have you share your infinite wisdom spelling out these complex issues for a little pea brain like me. And since you questioned my intelligence, I'll chime in on your projections of doom and gloom.

If your plan stands at 90% funded (probably as of 1/1/15), it is very healthy and could be fully funded (assuming a 7.5% avg ROI) within 6 years. Now a 7.5% ROI isn't likely this year so I'll add in a few years and go to 2023. If any wage increases have been diverted to H&W from Pension allocations that means your plan trustees, following the plans actuarial valuation, have responsibly determined the negotiated contribution increases have exceeded the minimum amount required to enhance your PPA '06 mandated FSA (Funding Standard Account) credit balance. The FSA is charged with the normal cost and amortization of increases or decreases in the unfunded actuarial accrued liability due to plan amendments (peer80), experience gains or losses, and changes in the actuarial assumptions and funding methods.

Every plan uses the actuarial valuation model for forecasting. Of course the future is uncertain and unknowable (even to one as sagacious as you). Nevertheless reasonable valuation models have been predictive of projections and widely used by plan trustees, who receive no salary for their services despite your inaccurate allegation.

Some of the pertinent stresses on your plan this year include increases in the RP-2000 Blue Collar Mortality Table (a major contributor in the unfunded liability increases that Bubblehead questioned in a previous thread) and increased required payments to the PBGC, to help sustain other less well funded plans.

Notwithstanding these stressors, your plan is increasing its (FSA) credit balance and lessening it's dependence on additional contributions. In short, your plan is being run by trustees who are exceeding 90% of the plans in their peer group, the transportation sector. You're not getting weaker, your plan is getting stronger and most likely will be increasing payouts in the near future as few union trustees want to go to negotiations with a plan exceeding 90% funded.

I could go on for a few more hours on this but I'm guessing you'd just be more confused so while you still have some limited cognitive function here's a quick lesson ... stop bringing knives to gunfights.
I am not too worried about our pension in the near term.

I am worried about the pension's long term health 15, 20 and 25 years down the road.

I am sure 30 or so years ago, the Central States and New York Teamsters pensions were all well and good.

And look what happened to them.

But hey, you seem like a numbers man, so what do you think about a local that has a net worth of -$410,000.00?

realbrown1

2nasltd.png

LOL!!!!!!!!

54914773.jpg
Are you crying?

LagunaBrown

It's strong now.

So now that I have spelled it out for you, do you understand how my pension fund, and everyone else in the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension fund are going to be hurting in 5, 10 or 15 years down the road?

I am not too worried about our pension in the near term.

I am worried about the pension's long term health 15, 20 and 25 years down the road.

WOW...... Changing your tune again because you got schooled!!!!! Look at the bright side at least EE will always have you beat as a bigger liar.

Last edited:

realbrown1

WOW...... Changing your tune again because you got schooled!!!!!
Do you not read?

I have said previously, in numerous posts , that our pension is good right now.

These pension diversions will take years to be felt.

And felt they will be.

But hey, how about PK's local having a NET WORTH of -$410,000.00 as of Dec. 2014?

Any thoughts on that Laguna?

• 11:20 PM

• LagunaBrown rated your post Disagree in the thread The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952).
    11:00 PM

YOU,....did the same thing,..... :)
I always love getting those red ❌'s because I know I'm winning. Can you please give me one on this post? You could be my St Nick and give me a Christmas present. ;)

My question mark was for your contradictory statement about your weakened pension plan, not it's structure or financial health, but golly gee, I sure am honored to have you share your infinite wisdom spelling out these complex issues for a little pea brain like me. And since you questioned my intelligence, I'll chime in on your projections of doom and gloom.

If your plan stands at 90% funded (probably as of 1/1/15), it is very healthy and could be fully funded (assuming a 7.5% avg ROI) within 6 years. Now a 7.5% ROI isn't likely this year so I'll add in a few years and go to 2023. If any wage increases have been diverted to H&W from Pension allocations that means your plan trustees, following the plans actuarial valuation, have responsibly determined the negotiated contribution increases have exceeded the minimum amount required to enhance your PPA '06 mandated FSA (Funding Standard Account) credit balance. The FSA is charged with the normal cost and amortization of increases or decreases in the unfunded actuarial accrued liability due to plan amendments (peer80), experience gains or losses, and changes in the actuarial assumptions and funding methods.

Every plan uses the actuarial valuation model for forecasting. Of course the future is uncertain and unknowable (even to one as sagacious as you). Nevertheless reasonable valuation models have been predictive of projections and widely used by plan trustees, who receive no salary for their services despite your inaccurate allegation.

Some of the pertinent stresses on your plan this year include increases in the RP-2000 Blue Collar Mortality Table (a major contributor in the unfunded liability increases that Bubblehead questioned in a previous thread) and increased required payments to the PBGC, to help sustain other less well funded plans.

Notwithstanding these stressors, your plan is increasing its (FSA) credit balance and lessening it's dependence on additional contributions. In short, your plan is being run by trustees who are exceeding 90% of the plans in their peer group, the transportation sector. You're not getting weaker, your plan is getting stronger and most likely will be increasing payouts in the near future as few union trustees want to go to negotiations with a plan exceeding 90% funded.

I could go on for a few more hours on this but I'm guessing you'd just be more confused so while you still have some limited cognitive function here's a quick lesson ... stop bringing knives to gunfights.
Woo

LagunaBrown

Do you not read?

I have said previously, in numerous posts , that our pension is good right now.

These pension diversions will take years to be felt.

And felt they will be.

But hey, how about PK's local having a NET WORTH of -$410,000.00 as of Dec. 2014?

Any thoughts on that Laguna?
Of course I know what you really said, I quoted it! You never gonna get yourself out of that one so take that your black rain cloud and go home. But hey, my thought is that your trying dodge the fact you got owned by bring up another topic.

realbrown1

Of course I know what you really said, I quoted it! You never gonna get yourself out of that one so take that your black rain cloud and go home. But hey, my thought is that your trying dodge the fact you got owned by bring up another topic.
What do you think of our local having a NET WORTH of -$410,000.00?

I have asked a bunch of times.

You must have missed it.

LagunaBrown

You must have missed it.
Ha, as if you listen to reason....... We both know it is not indicative of what you like to insinuate. You and EE like to show the tip of an iceberg for shock value but always fail to tell members the whole story involved. Once again you like to attack Union locals but not management. You must think your such a badass Teamster. The real story is you keep changing the topic to hide you being a liar.

realbrown1

You must have missed it.
Ha, as if you listen to reason....... We both know it is not indicative of what you like to insinuate. You and EE like to show the tip of an iceberg for shock value but always fail to tell members the whole story involved. Once again you like to attack Union locals but not management. You must think your such a badass Teamster. The real story is you keep changing the topic to hide you being a liar.
I noticed there was no answer in there.

Cant, or won't admit that our local is a financial trainwreck?

PK is spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

I am pretty sure that our local's finances are a lot worse now.

I am betting a NET WORTH of -$550,000.00.

What say you?

LagunaBrown

What do you think of PK losing his local this fall?
That is not gonna happen. Now go try fighting management instead of your Union. Just like EE you are a big talker but do nothing for the members. When I was at the nomination meeting (that you probably didn't go to) they talked about all the years of service and dedication to the Teamsters Union PK and the E Board put in and I was impressed. You should be ashamed of yourself to crap on people who dedicated their lives to the Teamsters while you attack them behind the shield of the Internet. Show respect and work with your elected officials. They have done so much more for the members than you ever will do. Like I said go pick a fight with management if you want to act like a tough guy.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I noticed there was no answer in there.

Cant, or won't admit that our local is a financial trainwreck?

PK is spending money like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

I am pretty sure that our local's finances are a lot worse now.

I am betting a NET WORTH of -$550,000.00.

What say you?
I think your a liar, pro Trump, anti Union and always wrong. Tell us how much the local has in properties. Like everything else you express your opinions and little fact. You know what they say about opinions......