The Ballot mess!

Irishman Collins

Upschuck and Stonefish. A healthy alternative is to go into a " unsustainable" health plan? You two are either mgmt or you are so far up the I.B.T.'s rear u can't see what's in front of you. A company that is recording record profits and this is the best our leaders can do? It's like being an agent for Peyton Manning and negotiating a pay reduction

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Upschuck and Stonefish. A healthy alternative is to go into a " unsustainable" health plan? You two are either mgmt or you are so far up the I.B.T.'s rear u can't see what's in front of you. A company that is recording record profits and this is the best our leaders can do? It's like being an agent for Peyton Manning and negotiating a pay reduction

Sent using BrownCafe App

I knew it was coming record profits and unsustainable healthcare plan. Same ol thing but it's still funny

upschuck

A healthy alternative is to go into a " unsustainable" health plan?
We've already had this debate, I care not to do it again.
You two are either mgmt or you are so far up the I.B.T.'s rear u can't see what's in front of you.
Not either, I'm a realist.
A company that is recording record profits and this is the best our leaders can do?
Supplement and rider negotiators are behind the eight ball after the NMA has passed. No incentive for company, because they know there will be no national strike or regional for that matter. It is a decent contract that gives employees good benefits, while still maintaining competitive pricing.
It's like being an agent for Peyton Manning and negotiating a pay reduction
You really making that comparison.

Irishman Collins

Omg! No leverage are you freaking kidding me? The Air hub and two of the most profitable regions in the nation but yet we have no leverage. It's plain and simple. U.P.S. owns the Union. I wonder what kind of contract Tyson J or Kiegel would have negotiated with a company that was recording record profits? I can promise you this, it would be better than this rag that was negotiated by an ex T.D.U. member

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Omg! No leverage are you freaking kidding me? The Air hub and two of the most profitable regions in the nation but yet we have no leverage. It's plain and simple. U.P.S. owns the Union. I wonder what kind of contract Tyson J or Kiegel would have negotiated with a company that was recording record profits? I can promise you this, it would be better than this rag that was negotiated by an ex T.D.U. member

Sent using BrownCafe App

You are making my stomach hurt I'm laughing so hard.

What proof do you have Hall was a member of TDU. You read it on the internet it's gotta be true.

upschuck

Omg! No leverage are you freaking kidding me?
Where did I say no leverage? Couldn't find it, thought so. What I said is that they have less after the NM has been agreed upon. What is going to be negotiated now are the lesser details, nothing major is going to change. Count on that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Upstate, good point but my concern with this thread is the accuracy of the count. Also the DOL can only check the records based on the information they are given by the Union. Unless they want to take the time and get with U.P.S. to cross check the records. That just would take to much time and isn't sexy enough for the DOL. The DOL doesn't care about the accuracy of our contract count. They only care if they can find a story that would make the headlines. My point is there is no real checks and balances

At first we thought he was Bubbles and now we are trying to decide between Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton!

Irishman Collins

Well, goodluck with the Ohio vote. I hope you get your wishes to put us in the same " unsustainable" plan u guys are in. I just want to say thanks from Columbus south if you guys are successful. You guys are great Teamsters wishing the worst on your fellow brothers and sisters. You see we want you guys to have continued good pay and benefits. Whereas you all wish us to have decreased pay and benefits. If we win, I guarantee we won't gloat we will actually be sad that it took a fight with our beloved Union to get the message across. Sad, sad days!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Oh, and upschuck isn't being behind the eight ball the same as not having any leverage over the company? Certainly you are more intelligent than that? Anyway good luck with your screw over vote for the South.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

The last contract was also b.s.and no shame on you. I don't support now or ever reduced benefits for any U.P.Ser. You guys on the other hand.....

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

The last contract was also b.s.and no shame on you. I don't support now or ever reduced benefits for any U.P.Ser. You guys on the other hand.....

Sent using BrownCafe App

I am/was in the company plan. Why didn't you make an issue last few contracts about the people North of Columbus being in Central States in an inferior, unsustainable plan. Is it because it's only important when it affects you?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
One thing I also don't understand is how it's going to be unsustainable with all these part timers in the plan now who never use their benefits.

Irishman Collins

407, read Hoffa's letter again these are his words not mine. The reason they want us in the plan is to keep it sustainable for as long as they can. Putting a band-aide on a stuck pig

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Stonefish, I wasn't in favor of it then and I certainly am not now. I am sure you all welcomed the change with open arms anyway. It seems you all follow blindly anyway

Sent using BrownCafe App