The BENGAZI hearing to nowhere number 10...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you saying a person running for president left them out there to die and then created an elaborate cover up plan which included looking the family in the eye and lying to them? Are you saying they sent 600 requests in to the secretary of state for additional security which they not only did not receive but instead received reductions in security. Are you saying they had assets to protect those individuals but chose not to deploy them when the embassy came under fire. I didn't think so . Smoke and mirrors on your part in a desperate attempt to defend someone who was derelict in her duties and then lied to cover it up. the problem with Benghazi is not that Hillary is under attack its that this investigation should go to the highest seat in the country . Obama should be impeached

get over it bro.

When will you realize that you were duped into thinking some conspiracy existed??

Nothing was proven. Nothing was established. Millions of dollars wasted.

That should be "your" outrage, but you are too dense to figure it out because you keep hearing the same lie over and over so it has to be true to you.

Pathetic that you can actually cast a vote.

TOS.

newfie

So Oldie, when Bush stands on an aircraft carrier in 2004 and claims "mission accomplished" and 5,000 more soldiers die since then is that not a lie.

I will concede that bush should not have gone into Iraq and that he and his people clearly underestimated the Iraq situation many times.
your point though seems to be that you think past deceit justifies current deceit? your entire defense on the past couple of pages appears to be to justify the dishonesty of the Obama administration by using other events in history to muddy the waters.

newfie

When will you realize that you were duped into thinking some conspiracy existed??

Nothing was proven. Nothing was established. Millions of dollars wasted.

That should be "your" outrage, but you are too dense to figure it out because you keep hearing the same lie over and over so it has to be true to you.

Pathetic that you can actually cast a vote.

TOS.

Hello my friend praying for a miracle that will save Hillary. good to see you again.

Maybe I should say hoping for a miracle , I forget you liberals are all god haters.