The BENGAZI hearing to nowhere number 10...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you're trying to create something here.
the fog of war and confusion was the excuse the Obama administration gave for the lie.
fluid situation where the details changed constantly they said then and again yesterday
they physically arrested the owner of that video to perpetuate this dishonesty.
Hillarys emails clearly shows they knew they were spinning a lie.
they physically looked the family members in the eye and told them this lie.

Obama created the circus that we saw yesterday with this cover up.

Who is "THEY" when you say "they" arrested the video maker??

Of course, you are simply repeating right wing garbage, but what else is new when you have nothing to offer the debate?

The los angeles county sheriffs department arrested the film maker on OUTSTANDING probation violations and that had nothing to do with the Obama administration.

Maybe if you invested your time into FACT CHECKING, you wouldnt sound so out of the loop on issues. We know it just sounds legitimate to blame Obama for everything, but even a person like you couldnt defend a criminal like the film maker, or maybe you are just dumb enough to defend him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/world/california-anti-islam-filmmaker/

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
well that certainly should make us all feel better about this country.

Obama was supposed to be the transparent president that rescued us from the neo con Nazism of GW

instead he is another manifestation of everything that is wrong with the system.

the democrats yesterday complained about the length of the hearings while grandstanding whenever they had the chance to speak
often running over on time.

the republicans were totally disorganized in their questioning and asked questions that had no relevance.

meanwhile 4 dead and their families wait for answers.

What is there to "wait for".. they are DEAD. They are DEAD, because two of them, brought "FIRE" upon themselves by giving up their locations and then got shelled by mortar fire until they were killed.

What answers are still out there??

The USA was running a CIA black ops cite in bengazi, it was secretly running guns to syria via john mccain and lindsay graham, it was taking prisoners and torturing them in bengazi, and Ambassador Stevens was the front trying to give it legitimacy.

But YOU think the USA should give this information up for the world to see???

Everyone who died in bengazi knew the risks involved with what they were doing. Nobody forced them to do anything they didnt want to do.

Its unfortunate that they died, but there is NOTHING anyone could have done about it. The Libyan government wasnt going to allow US troops on the ground so the USA had no choice but to hire "LOCAL CONTRACTORS" for security and the world saw how that worked out.

The families are being USED by the Republicans to try and derail Hillary Clinton, but as the world saw yesterday, the hearing was just another ginormous waste of time and taxpayer money.

Trey Gowdy, who for a year now, was HYPED up as this pit bull who was going to destroy Hillary showed how WEAK he was, how out of control he was, how stupid this hearing really was, and HILLARY comes out of it smelling like a rose.

OH BOY! You people got to hear for the 100th time that it wasnt a video that inspired the attack!!!

What a great way to spend 10 million dollars.

TOS.

newfie

Yes, there were lots of black Nazis weren't there? I hear they were actively recruited. What was one of the core beliefs surrounding Nazi ideology? I'll give you a hint. It has to do with skin color.

I agree and thank you for your supporting argument, but alas color is not the only disqualifier and certainly not the driving force or motivation then nor now. Obama has a year left and he still has time and shown a clear desire to parade those of us who profess a love for jesus Christ around in striped pajamas with a big red C prominently displayed on our government mandated attire.

newfie

Who is "THEY" when you say "they" arrested the video maker??

Of course, you are simply repeating right wing garbage, but what else is new when you have nothing to offer the debate?

The los angeles county sheriffs department arrested the film maker on OUTSTANDING probation violations and that had nothing to do with the Obama administration.

Maybe if you invested your time into FACT CHECKING, you wouldnt sound so out of the loop on issues. We know it just sounds legitimate to blame Obama for everything, but even a person like you couldnt defend a criminal like the film maker, or maybe you are just dumb enough to defend him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/world/california-anti-islam-filmmaker/

TOS.

ah a defense of the police state. Click your heels when you spew this propaganda.

newfie

What is there to "wait for".. they are DEAD. They are DEAD, because two of them, brought "FIRE" upon themselves by giving up their locations and then got shelled by mortar fire until they were killed.

TOS.

Your disregard for the those brave individuals and their families in order to defend the police state has been noted. I thank you for your honesty.
on the chance you are sincere in asking this question why not google some of the questions the family members theirselves are asking. then ask yourself if you would be licking Obama's boots if this was your son that died in Benghazi.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree and thank you for your supporting argument, but alas color is not the only disqualifier and certainly not the driving force or motivation then nor now. Obama has a year left and he still has time and shown a clear desire to parade those of us who profess a love for jesus Christ around in striped pajamas with a big red C prominently displayed on our government mandated attire.

Last time I checked, Obama was a Christian. The world is changing, our society is changing, and Christianity is losing popularity and influence. Sorry you can't handle the truth, but there is no police state, nor has there ever been. sportello was alluding to the fact that the folks most interested in a police state and taking away individual rights (except for guns and Jesus) are Republicans. Ironic, but you can't see the forest for the trees.

Ever been to China? I have, and that is a police state. We are far removed from your fantasies, but keep on having them if you'd like.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ah a defense of the police state. Click your heels when you spew this propaganda.

newfie,

Propaganda??

The only propaganda is the crap you want to spew. The filmmaker has an EXTENSIVE criminal record. He isnt a "HERO" for you to martyr...

I get it, you waited all year long for this bengazi hearing, hoping with all your heart that HILLARY would get crushed to death, but now you are dissapointed that the republicans FAIL AGAIN and waste more us taxpayer dollars in the tens of millions of dollars.

But heck, you did get to hear it wasnt a video that inspired an attack, so I guess in your mind it was worth it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your disregard for the those brave individuals and their families in order to defend the police state has been noted. I thank you for your honesty.
on the chance you are sincere in asking this question why not google some of the questions the family members theirselves are asking. then ask yourself if you would be licking Obama's boots if this was your son that died in Benghazi.

my disregard for those two seals killed, comes from their own actions. They gave up their positions, and they were killed for that mistake.

They had ZERO chance of effecting any defense of the ambassador and staff, and to look upon them as "HEROS" is laughable at best.

The place was a crapstorm and overrun with armed rebels. Those two seals had a ZERO chance of fighting them off.

They cost themselves their own lives. They worked for the CIA and not the ambassador. Their role was to protect the CIA blacksite and not the ambassadors compound.

Spinning them into heros doesnt change the outcome.

TOS.

newfie

newfie,

Propaganda??

The only propaganda is the crap you want to spew. The filmmaker has an EXTENSIVE criminal record. He isnt a "HERO" for you to martyr...

I get it, you waited all year long for this bengazi hearing, hoping with all your heart that HILLARY would get crushed to death, but now you are dissapointed that the republicans FAIL AGAIN and waste more us taxpayer dollars in the tens of millions of dollars.

But heck, you did get to hear it wasnt a video that inspired an attack, so I guess in your mind it was worth it.

TOS.

State spins a story then creates the characters to sell that story, Meanwhile Hillary is sending out private emails from day one saying the video story is bull:censored2:.
I know its complicated but keep working at it.