The BENGAZI hearing to nowhere number 10...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
State spins a story then creates the characters to sell that story, Meanwhile Hillary is sending out private emails from day one saying the video story is bull:censored2:.
I know its complicated but keep working at it.

People like you want to live your lives in a "state" of paranoia and that appears to be the only "State" at play with bengazi.

The film maker was a convicted criminal with an extensive criminal past not to mention Jewish and full of hate.

I guess its easier for a right winger to accept that the Obama administration could influence the totally independent los angeles county sheriffs department to pull off some kind of detainment to silence the film maker if that puts your mind at ease, but it isnt reality.

Cause' I am sure that isnt a place you visit often.

Bengazi happened on sept 11th 2012 and today its three (3) years later and the best you can offer the conversation is that the "attack" wasnt inspired by a video that on that VERY SAME DAY inspired attacks on other USA embassies in the middle east.

IS that really the best you have to offer? Some emails that prove nothing? Say nothing? Lead to nothing?

You know what should be investigated??

How Ronald Reagan allowed over 200 marines to be killed in Beirut without support or defense or help.

Of course, we all know you will give Reagan a pass for that.

So give us a break.

TOS.

newfie

So give us a break.

TOS.

Quoting your democratic talking points to me over and over does not make them anymore believable.
I'm fine with giving you a break give me the transparent government your God Obama promised me instead of more of the same followed by a more of the same cover up.
the Benghazi grilling of Hillary this week proved the cover up and proved that Hillary and the rest of the administration lied.
The proof is in hillary's email written by her.
Its in the notes of a conference call held with the Egyptian government and stated in Hillary's own words.
that my friend is hard core undeniable evidence.
We would have never gotten that information if we had not been able to get our hands on Hillary's emails.
those emails were not gotten in any of the previous BS investigations staged by the Obama administration.
Despite your chantings and that of the media this investigation has teeth and needs to proceed.

bbsam

Staff member
Quoting your democratic talking points to me over and over does not make them anymore believable.
I'm fine with giving you a break give me the transparent government your God Obama promised me instead of more of the same followed by a more of the same cover up.
the Benghazi grilling of Hillary this week proved the cover up and proved that Hillary and the rest of the administration lied.
Its in the notes of a conference call held with the Egyptian government and stated in Hillary's own words.
We would have never gotten that information if we had not been able to get our hands on Hillary's emails.
those emails were not gotten in any of the previous BS investigations staged by the Obama administration.
Despite your chantings and that of the media this investigation has teeth and needs to proceed.
I think Mrs. Clinton would love for those investigations to continue.

newfie

CR_R90RUwAAoYJA.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Cover up as proven in Thursdays testimony. more to come.
I kinda thought cover ups had become standard fare in politics. Nobody really cares. It's just part of an ugly game played by and against both sides. But the moralistic outrage, the piss poor theatrics of finger wagging and scolding has gone on far too long.

I think it's time for those who voted into war sons and daughters, 4000+ who died and thousands more scarred for life, to come clean and say once and for all, "Bengazi investigations have little to do with the death of four men."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If Thursday's testimony had actually proven anything about a cover up then why were democrats so happy and republicans so glum when it was all over? It was such a disaster that FOX news cut their coverage instead of staying with it til the end like the other networks.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
If Thursday's testimony had actually proven anything about a cover up then why were democrats so happy and republicans so glum when it was all over? It was such a disaster that FOX news cut their coverage instead of staying with it til the end like the other networks.
They have to keep the lies up, otherwise their reality- dysfunction might collapse. And then how would they look?

newfie

That's an odd question? when did facial expressions become evidence. Did anyone know about Hillary's email on day one calling it a terrorist attack? if not then this would be defined as new evidence.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Dude, you are dense. There isn't anything there to dig-up, as in they've gone over it repeatedly and are still finding nothing. All of you Tea-Types can keep it up forever, and you're still going to have zero.

You can appoint as many people to "grill" Hillary as you'd like, and the results will be the same. It really is like talking to your dog most of the time, so your avatar is eerily appropriate. I think we'd probably have better luck explaining it to an actual Newfoundland dog.

For a party that's all about cutting government waste and bureaucracy, you're wasting millions on an investigation that has already been conducted...multiple times.

Stupid.

newfie

Dude, you are dense. There isn't anything there to dig-up, as in they've gone over it repeatedly and are still finding nothing. All of you Tea-Types can keep it up forever, and you're still going to have zero.

You can appoint as many people to "grill" Hillary as you'd like, and the results will be the same. It really is like talking to your dog most of the time, so your avatar is eerily appropriate. I think we'd probably have better luck explaining it to an actual Newfoundland dog.

For a party that's all about cutting government waste and bureaucracy, you're wasting millions on an investigation that has already been conducted...multiple times.

Stupid.

I've already heard the democratic talking points but thanks anyway.
I watched and listened to the debate and read through the transcripts.
I'd invite you to do the same rather then hope everythings ok.