The Best Parts of Your Route!

brostalss

Ok fellow Drivers, share some favorite customers on your route. The people, the company, and don't forget "The Hotties"

I have been blessed (I think) with two businesses on my route that have to do with adult related items. One sells DVDs and the other all the adult novelties you can think of. You have to have a sense of humor and open mind when dealing with this area.

I have one stop that is just about every guys dream. TWINS!! And they are "My Hotties" You can hear the promises being broken when you walk in. My On-Road Sup was speechless after a stop there and all he could say was "Wow"

i have an auto parts supply business and the hook me up when I need a part for my cars. I get parts dirt cheap.

Share some of your route favorites.

jaker

trolling
I only have one hot chic on my route. Other than this it's a big hillbilly fest.
I have two and the rest is the same , so the best part on my route would be the drive out of it

One of my runners once said , I have never seen so many Mobile homes

Johney

I have two stop that always saves me a donut! They put a sign on the donut box, that says. This is for the UPS guy don't touch it!!!!!LOL
Ever think that if someone doesn't like you they spit on your donut? Just a thought.

Also, as far as hotties on your rte....they are fine to look at but don't $#!+ where you eat, I've seen nothing but problems come from that.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
When I left PC, my route was in the middle of a pretty big city. Lofts, office buildings, and lots of mail rooms. And while lawyers are nasty pricks, they ALWAYS hire the best looking secretaries. If you can handle the harassment of calling for help all of the time in a city route, you will be, ummm, well rewarded.

S

serenity now

i deliver to every doctor in town, and i just love all the pretty young ladies in their sherbet colored scrubs

Yowza!!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
An auto body shop because they rank on my on-car whenever he rides along. They all come out and point & laugh at him and ask why I had to bring the stupidvisor.
A golf pro shop because they always tell me to take a bottled beverage out of the cooler for free every time I deliver there.
A machine shop that lets me use their kitchen, microwave, stove, bathroom, couch etc for lunch.
The owner's daughter of a sand/gravel company who works in the office and always jogs to the front door when I come with a big smile on her face. Sweet girl. I've never seen her in a bad mood ever.
The smokin' hot blonde who gets Victoria's Secret packages a few times a week but I've only caught her home from work once.