The Best Parts of Your Route!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

An auto body shop because they rank on my on-car whenever he rides along. They all come out and point & laugh at him and ask why I had to bring the stupidvisor.

"Stupidvisor" seems to be a UPS-only term so I have to wonder how these guys just happened to know it and use it when your on-car rides with you. I would be awfully surprised if they just happened to do it on their own.

Ok I'm off today and I'm drinking Long Island ice teas. I decided to change it up. Anyway I like some of the gifts I get. Lets see. I got a home made machete gloves a Jesus picture and these cornhole things you can stick in the ground for your drinks. I use them for my beers.
image.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ok I'm off today and I'm drinking Long Island ice teas. I decided to change it up. Anyway I like some of the gifts I get. Lets see. I got a home made machete gloves a Jesus picture and these cornhole things you can stick in the ground for your drinks. I use them for my beers.

Ummmm, happy birthday?:confused2:

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The good parts of my route involve me getting free food. The sub shop that gives me a free subs, the dentist office with the bowl of dove chocolate's out back and The girl at the engine shop who is always brings in homemade bake goods for everyone.

undies

Ok fellow Drivers, share some favorite customers on your route. The people, the company, and don't forget "The Hotties"

I have been blessed (I think) with two businesses on my route that have to do with adult related items. One sells DVDs and the other all the adult novelties you can think of. You have to have a sense of humor and open mind when dealing with this area.

I have one stop that is just about every guys dream. TWINS!! And they are "My Hotties" You can hear the promises being broken when you walk in. My On-Road Sup was speechless after a stop there and all he could say was "Wow"

i have an auto parts supply business and the hook me up when I need a part for my cars. I get parts dirt cheap.

Share some of your route favorites.

My, that route sounds awfully familiar!

browniehound

Actually the best parts of my route is that there are no schools, no elevators, no stairs, and I can go some days without using the 2-wheeler. Also, 9 out of 10 days I am clean by 3 and if I really needed to get out early I could skip lunch and be punched out by 1700. I have punched out at 1600 one day. It was a Monday July 3rd and 99% of my 36 pick ups were closed. And still, everyone hates my route. I don't understand why except to come to the conclusion that I work with a bunch of cry-baby cover drivers? waah the packages are too heavy waah...