The Big Head !!!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I find soups to very tasty and somewhat filling.
On a cold day I especially enjoy them.
My only misgiving would be that I am hungry again an hour later unless I accompany it with a sandwich.

Now supes.....

You need a more chunky soup to enjoy meal time.. dumbares!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Aside from general ignorance , why does ( almost ) everybody at U.P.S. get THE BIG HEAD . You could be an unloader or division manager , irreg driver to feeder supervisor . 9 out of 10 times , our people are so arrogant , ignorant and oblivious to each other , wether its a serious matter or a WAR between the company and union . Even people you have known before you started at UPS , and people who just came on . I mean for real Im a people person to all who show respect , but nowadays OUR people via ( hourlys and management ) all have the 1,000 ( one thousand ) mile stare . Its funny to a degree , but trying to me non-biased , when it comes to management its ridicolous at my hub in the Southeast district W/C . In 2011 , lets all strive to be more personable , atleast to each other , and maybe from that it would carry over to our customers and families . Just trying to make a difference instead of making an excuse . Look in the mirror guys , it starts with yourself .

Btw, threads topic omg! People hate each over a slave factory... omg never knew that could happen!

Notcool

I see the same thing but only from the management and hub workers. Drivers are always friendly to me! I load on the wall and its funny. Unless its the people on your belt you know well, you get the, walk by or cold shoudler! LOL Every time I walk by someone and say hey, they don't even look over and avoid eye contact. lol So I dont even bother anymore. I dont know why. Working on the wall year after year makes you mean I believe. Our building's morale is shot. The next guy to go driving has been there 9 years I have been there 5. Everyone is pissed off and see no future in the company to be honest. It takes too long. By the time I go driving my best years will be behind me LOL and its not like alot of jobs are out there so were all stuck. So pter's are just angry

over9five

Staff member
I don't think I'm mean or anything, but I'll only give a quick "hello" to people I don't know. Too much company politics, and games going on at UPS. I don't want in on any of that, I'm there to work, not make friends.

whiskey

Must be a regional thing. I do not see THE BIG HEAD you speak of. We get along fine at my hub, for the most part.

I do not see "our" people as being arrogant, ignorant, and oblivious to each other. What is this 1,000 ( one thousand ) mile stare?

Being personable, I do not like to chit chat at work, does that make me UN-personable? I am friendly enough but I prefer to work alone. I get paid to work.

I look in the mirror, I see...me.

I am not a guy.

Good post.