The Boehner Steps In It

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NPR no doubt

It was a liberal radio program. Just as they will sugar-coat the foibles of the Left, so will the Right protect it's own. I'm just saying he's a hypocrite if he's effing someone besides his wife. Boehner courts the Religious Right, and they won't be happy if this turns out to be true.

wkmac

Funny...when you dig you also find the source of the claim...a left wing blogger with a history of attacking Republicans with lies.

Read the story but in truth it only attacked the messenger as a lefty hitman. Never refuted any allegations other than a "trust me" plea and then a "you can't trust them because they're liberal" schtick! But then I looked at the author and one could rightly say that he was a righty hitman so there you go.

In the meantime, looking at the history of our oligarchs, I'm inclined to believe he was out flopping the salomi behind the Mrs' back as charged! But then I want them all to crash and burn into flames so I'm not the most unbias person in this either.

:happy-very:

Yes. I thought it was pretty funny. Not sure why people are so sensitive though.
Sensitive? Hardly. Your comment about his "orangeness" didn't bother me at all, as I said, I never noticed it. What my "Huh?" was about was the implication that the republican party is a racist organization. I'm sure there are racists in the repub as well as the tea party and the demo party.

It was a liberal radio program. Just as they will sugar-coat the foibles of the Left, so will the Right protect it's own. I'm just saying he's a hypocrite if he's effing someone besides his wife. Boehner courts the Religious Right, and they won't be happy if this turns out to be true.
How many from the left stood screaming , Leave Bill alone, it's nobodies business who he gets a hummer from? and you use the word hypocrite? HAH

bbsam

Staff member
Sensitive? Hardly. Your comment about his "orangeness" didn't bother me at all, as I said, I never noticed it. What my "Huh?" was about was the implication that the republican party is a racist organization. I'm sure there are racists in the repub as well as the tea party and the demo party.

It's not a matter of being racist. It's a matter of being goofy. Michael Steele was only head of the RNC to give the GOP a multi-racial veneer in the year that the first black president of the United States took office. A kind of "us too" feel. Hard to say Steele and the GOP were on the same page at all through the first two years.

bbsam

Staff member
How many from the left stood screaming , Leave Bill alone, it's nobodies business who he gets a hummer from? and you use the word hypocrite? HAH
Not me. I was offended that the leader of the free world couldn't do better. I mean really! JFK gets Marilyn Monroe and Bill settles for Lewinski? Eeeewwww!

Not me. I was offended that the leader of the free world couldn't do better. I mean really! JFK gets Marilyn Monroe and Bill settles for Lewinski? Eeeewwww!
That makes sense if you think about it.... Jackie....Marilyn vs. Hillery....Monica

but then Bill did at least make a step up

moreluck

golden ticket member
If it represents the essence of Halle, I have no doubt.

From the site it's called a floral/woody/Oriental mix. Fig, mimosa, freesia, hibiscus, sandalwood, musk.......are the big influences. When I first smelled it, I noticed the musk and sandalwood....both of which I like.
Kohls carries it and it's affordable for normal folks.....also at perfume.com. She has another fragrance called Orchid and I don't care for that one.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

monica.jpg
monica.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I vote for this thread to be locked......it was started on an unsubstantiated rumor and no proof coming forth.......let's kill it as Sarah would say !