The Bradley Effect a past issue

over9five

Staff member
"Whether whites supported Barack Obama or not, they don't seem to have lied to pollsters about it."

Good news here. It would seem that white voters are no longer fearful of being perceived as racists.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Bradley effect was all media hype. There was "NO" bradley effect.

The pollsters stopped polling three days before the election, at the time the incumbent was leading by 1.5 percent.

Certain members of a political party used this afterwards to find a way to fight off Bradley who later came back and kick the living cr*p out of the incumbent.

If you lived in Los Angeles, you would know this, but you dont and you have to rely on unreliable sources like Rush and his irrelevant buddies on talk radio.

over9five

Staff member
Please point out where I quoted "Rush and his irrelevant buddies on talk radio".

Please point out where I *ever* have quoted Rush.

In truth I have never even listened to Rush, so I'm not even sure who his irrelevant buddies are.

Try to stay on topic, TOS, your mind seems to wander....

brett636

Please point out where I quoted "Rush and his irrelevant buddies on talk radio".

In truth I have never even listened to Rush, so I'm not even sure who his irrelevant buddies are.

It appears he can't make a post without making some unsubstantiated claim against someone who holds conservative ideals regardless of whether its true or not.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I would have thought you would have put TOS on your "Ignore List" by now.
Are Moderators not allowed to use the "Ignore List" function?

I works well for me to keep the FLAMERS from showing up. It allows people to present rational, civil thoughts in opposition to your morals, civics and beliefs while keeping out people that have no real interest in genuine discourse.

I really don't think some of these people realize how obnoxious and confrontational they are.
If someone came up to you out in public on the other side of a tall fence and started screaming at you and calling you names, you would walk away from them and go about your business. That is sort of what the "Ignore List" provides.

[evil]I IGNORE YOU[/evil] Demons of Discourse

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ok, Ill bite, cite your source for the "Bradley Effect" and we can forward the conversation on this topic.

tieguy

Banned
The Bradley effect was all media hype. There was "NO" bradley effect.

The pollsters stopped polling three days before the election, at the time the incumbent was leading by 1.5 percent.

Certain members of a political party used this afterwards to find a way to fight off Bradley who later came back and kick the living cr*p out of the incumbent.

If you lived in Los Angeles, you would know this, but you dont and you have to rely on unreliable sources like Rush and his irrelevant buddies on talk radio.

Sounds like another Oberman groupie.