The Brown Cafe and UPS

finaddict

You sicken me. You are a disrespectfull puke who probably got kicked out of military service under less than honorable circumstances and left at the same pay grade (E-1) as you entered. I did several overseas tours also, I left the service an Honorably discharged NCO and know how good I have it. I've Seen your type and put many out on their butts. You sir have a victim mentality and feel entitled. A disgrace.

air_upser

This thread is all over the board....

First of all, thank you for the service to your Country, and protecting people like me.

Second, posting to browncafe from home is a matter of free speech...unless you post non-public information there shouldn't be any repricusions....and it would be very difficult for UPS to prove who posted what.

Third, I always wonder where the animosity between union and management employees stem from. From what I read, it sounds like the treatment, and as a manager I apologize for that. As I see it, there are two ways to manage....being a corp. yes man, or being an advocate for the company and the people that work for you. I can't remember how many times I've had it out with my bosses on behalf of employees....granted they are non-union so it may be completely different that what managers with union employees deal with. The point is, there are bad managers and bad employees. I will not stick up for the bad managers, and employees shouldn't stick up for bad employees just because they are in the same union.

On a side a note, I have really enjoyed browncafe and hearing different perspectives and opinions on issues that affect us all. I have pilots, drivers, managers, and sorters for neighbors.....at the end of the day we are all friends.