The Browns suck

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 407steward, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Please prove me wrong.

2. Dizzee

Dizzee ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"See you next Sunday".

[video=youtube;tRBDMMVctu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8[/video]

3. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

I blame the coaching staff for the majority of the problems........after all isn't the job of the staff to prepare and make necessary adjustments when needed

the preparedness has resulted in not a single offensive touchdown in the 1st quarter........the adjustments at halftime have had the same result, 0 offensive touchdowns

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I blame it on Cleveland being a loser city. I sometimes find myself daydreaming of just making the playoffs. That's just sad.

5. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Not at all arguing, but at least yesterday the Browns edged the Jaguars 14-10. Some hope.

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I posted this thread at kickoff so that i could be wrong for at least one game
    and it worked. I'll do it again to see if I can get a streak going. Keep your fingers crossed.

7. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Like the baseball players who will not change or wash their socks after a win. :happy2:

8. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Come to Philly talking about underachieving.Only 80 days until pitchers and catchers. The Eagles suck !

9. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

I know this is the Brown's thread but did I mention the Eagles SUCK !!!

10. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

They sure did last night.