The bull dog knows !!!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Rumor has it that there is a micro camera that has been installed in the behind of The Mack Dog on the hood of the feeders!! The camera scans your head movement & reports back to dispatch if your not scanning the mirrors every 5 to 8 seconds, lets them see you when your on your cell & is linked to the break button so when you hop out for a ""check my pintle latch,or thought I heard an air leak""" and it see's you come back with a big fresh cup of Dunkin Coffee it records that too!!!!It also has the capability to see how many times you give the finger or if your really in the car wash,or looking down into the car of some young little hottie which they will send to your wife!!!!!!!!!Make sure you do a rectal exam of the bull dog on your next pre/trip ,it will keep you honest.....Gives new meaning to BEWARE OF DOGS>> this dog will bite!!!!!!!!!!:cool_dog:

over9five

Staff member
I'm thinking piece of gum stuck on doggies butt will block the cameras view?

That coffee thing is gonna get you, Cove......!

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Rumor has it that there is a micro camera that has been installed in the behind of The Mack Dog on the hood of the feeders!! The camera scans your head movement & reports back to dispatch if your not scanning the mirrors every 5 to 8 seconds, lets them see you when your on your cell & is linked to the break button so when you hop out for a ""check my pintle latch,or thought I heard an air leak""" and it see's you come back with a big fresh cup of Dunkin Coffee it records that too!!!!It also has the capability to see how many times you give the finger or if your really in the car wash,or looking down into the car of some young little hottie which they will send to your wife!!!!!!!!!Make sure you do a rectal exam of the bull dog on your next pre/trip ,it will keep you honest.....Gives new meaning to BEWARE OF DOGS>> this dog will bite!!!!!!!!!!:cool_dog:

I've heard some crazy ****** but never as funny as a camera in the bulldogs ass on the hood of a Mack!!! I'd like to meet the guy who started that one up, talk about conspiracy theories!!:funny:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I do know him. I know MFB too.

Now the question is, do those guys know each other and not know that they know each other....?...?
Why I'm not sure I do know him or not, but maybe he knows me and thinks I know him but is not really sure he knows that I don't know him....? confused:dont_know: And as for Cove master, I'm not sure I know him either, does he really exist, or Is he a spy for thee corporate watch dogs? Or maybe he is an intelligent computer program installed here to respond back and forth with us and make us think there are no cameras watching, whats that in the left headlight of the brown café logo in the top left of the screen? .....................................

Its a spy camera!:whew:
did I have anyone fooled? LOL:funny:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The problem with Cove's conspiracy theory is this: Why are they only installing spy cameras in Macks? Where are the cameras for Internationals and Sterlings? Surely whoever drives other makes would get the same scrutiny. Now when I go back to work next Monday, I'll be looking for a spy camera in my Frieghtliner........:anxious:

/

over9five

Staff member
The problem with Cove's conspiracy theory is this: Why are they only installing spy cameras in Macks? Where are the cameras for Internationals and Sterlings? Surely whoever drives other makes would get the same scrutiny. Now when I go back to work next Monday, I'll be looking for a spy camera in my Frieghtliner........:anxious:

/

Uhhh, Scratch........ I heard........the dog in your avatar............IS NOT YOUR DOG!!!!
Your dog was replaced with a Cylon exact match robot of your dog. You know when he's watching you type on BC? He's recording everything in his Cylon positronic brain. He's a corporate spy, I tell ya!!!!!

<ok i'm done...>

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He sure had me fooled........excuse me while I go load my Dan Wesson .357 and take care of this problem........I have been meaning to change my avatar anyway.:2guns:

Big Babooba

Cove, me thinks that you have been staring at that dog's behind way too long!:rofl:

Covemastah

Why do you want to give them any ideas?

You should be slapped!
Like they already havn't thought of that,just trying to shake things up a bit in here.With all the glum talk about volume down & job cuts that are going on,thought I'd add a little humor!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cove, me thinks that you have been staring at that dog's behind way too long!:rofl:
It sucks not being the leader of the pack. :wink2:

Cove, I thought it very funny.

On a side note: I was thinking of you NE boys yesterday. One of my customers was having Lobstah for lunch. He gave me a bite. OMG!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM

I will nevah get this NE drawl down.........:rofl:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Wow, with news of this latest development, I will have to ask my sup if I can trade my Mack for an International. Not only will that eliminate the camera looking at me, I also will not have to hear that old canard describing Mack drivers as "one a-hole looking at another".

Covemastah

It sucks not being the leader of the pack. :wink2:

Cove, I thought it very funny.

On a side note: I was thinking of you NE boys yesterday. One of my customers was having Lobstah for lunch. He gave me a bite. OMG!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM

I will nevah get this NE drawl down.........:rofl:
if ya hop in dah cah & comout heah,I will take ya out fuh some lobstah & you can also have some of r chowdah!!! bring me a cactus ok

Last edited:

Big Babooba

if ya hop in dah cah & comout heah,I will take ya out fuh some lobstah & you can also have some of r chowdah!!! bring me a cactus ok
On your return trip we can have buckwheat pancakes with pure maple syrup for breakfast. I don't settle for that Mrs Buttwarts crap that they sell in the store!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I will put a cactus on my list of things to bring when I go east the next time. Maybe................oh I can't say that yet, it's not official yet.