The convention is coming...,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
At least he had the guts to run.

I'm sure he won't wait 18 years, before he tries again.

Just say'n....

-Bug-
He blasted my boys for running and WASTING $30k of union money

My guys came a lot closer to winning that his guys did.

And wide came in dead last.

LagunaBrown

He blasted my boys for running and WASTING $30k of union money

My guys came a lot closer to winning that his guys did.

And wide came in dead last.
They have experience your boys have zero! They care and help members, your boys don't . They are knowledgeable your boys are not. That is a huge difference especially when costing a local 30k.

Last edited:
So wide wasted 251's money by running in an election he didn't have a chance to win (and lost by over 2 to 1)?
It's tough to justify the money when he came in last.
What are you even talking about? That's all assumed. For all I know you are a robot I'm a robot he's a robot or you are RL or KP. You are assuming to much. This whole site and what goes on here is fictional. You are as fictional as I.

realbrown1

They have experience your boys have zero! They care and help members, your boys don't . They are knowledgeable your boys are not. That is a huge difference especially when costing a local 30k.
Have much experience is needed to go to the convention and vote for Teamsters United?

Teamster for life

251 is run like a well oiled machine ! The members spoke for delegates and in the fall the same results will duplicate . There's no way to gain support after that 2-1 lose

251 is run like a well oiled machine ! The members spoke for delegates and in the fall the same results will duplicate . There's no way to gain support after that 2-1 lose
If making this statement on a message board where about 16 of your members frequent makes you feel better you have bigger issues.

Have much experience is needed to go to the convention and vote for Teamsters United?
Okay yoda
image.png

LagunaBrown

Your boy Edgar told people it was a free weeks trip to Vegas on the locals dime if you just vote against H....... Obviously you don't think any experience is needed with that philosophy. It is a shame that is how you tricked people to run on the slate. No wonder they did not help campaign with you guys.

realbrown1

Your boy Edgar told people it was a free weeks trip to Vegas on the locals dime if you just vote against H....... Obviously you don't think any experience is needed with that philosophy. It is a shame that is how you tricked people to run on the slate. No wonder they did not help campaign with you guys.
Did you hear E say this?