The convention is coming...,

Gimme Danger

Attachments

• 1459216417157.jpg
    1459216417157.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 155

UniteandWin

Im sure Ups double agents will cover this debacle of a convention, laugh thier butts off at the division of the union, and will get ready for the weakest contract in ups teamster contract in 2018. What a waste

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Im sure Ups double agents will cover this debacle of a convention, laugh thier butts off at the division of the union, and will get ready for the weakest contract in ups teamster contract in 2018. What a waste

Sent using BrownCafe App
How would you describe the current CBA?

LagunaBrown

You just can't give their initials?
I noticed you didn't deny that your delegates did not campaign with you. Here is you chance to clear the air and start working together for the members instead of E's vendetta agenda. You know where to find me when you are ready.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I noticed you didn't deny that your delegates did not campaign with you. Here is you chance to clear the air and start working together for the members instead of E's vendetta agenda. You know where to find me when you are ready.
I only campaigned with them a dozen or so times.

And about 4 other candidates campaigned with us at a few of those stops.

I know a couple of others campaigned when I wasn't there.

In all fairness, we campaigned at a lot of places at times during normal working hours and many of our guys had to work.

I have almost 30 years and 7 weeks of vacation a year.

I campaigned only about 1/2 of what I was asked to.

People have to work.

We don't get to campaign when ever we want like your slate could.

I mean some on your slate don't do anything all day, and you know it.

LagunaBrown

I only campaigned with them a dozen or so times.

And about 4 other candidates campaigned with us at a few of those stops.

I know a couple of others campaigned when I wasn't there.

In all fairness, we campaigned at a lot of places at times during normal working hours and many of our guys had to work.

I have almost 30 years and 7 weeks of vacation a year.

I campaigned only about 1/2 of what I was asked to.

People have to work.

We don't get to campaign when ever we want like your slate could.

I mean some on your slate don't do anything all day, and you know it.
You are so full of it! Your Facebook page was created by a guy from another local and he had to help you campaign! The homegrown reform losers were the guys out there 99% of the time. EE, the disability dunce (looking like a hobo) and a third reformer that got trounced so bad in the local elections that can't enjoy his retirement because he is so scorn! The members have spoken and the election results don't lie! You keep deflecting to another local when you got beat here in 952! Can't you see you are in denial and keep making excuses! Even after 6 years of getting owned you still can't man up and accept it!