The Dark Heart of the Global Warming Movement!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone that says, "We are “infected tissue in the organism of life” , loses my attention.

Ask SLC about global warming with their high of 16 and low of 6 degrees today. It's bunk!

tourists24

You obviously dont pay attention More.... it doesnt matter what the temperatures are..... Man made global warming causes both... hehe

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think I just hate the term because it reminds me of that fat ass Al Gore. I'm still pissed about him receiving an Oscar. I don't go as deep as caring about my environment.........just call me Shallow More !!

wkmac

I think I just hate the term because it reminds me of that fat ass Al Gore. I'm still pissed about him receiving an Oscar. I don't go as deep as caring about my environment.........just call me Shallow More !!

Here Upstate! Here Upstate!

They switched from global warming to climate change, for obvious reasons. The thing is, climate change has been around longer than the technologies they say create the changes.
As More said....it's bunk

klein

Für Meno :)
It's easy enough for southerners to say global warming is a hoax.
Unlike myself, you never grew up in cold northern climate.

Here the climate change or global warming is totally noticeable.
And not only in our cities (much less snow, and often temperatures on the plus side during the winter), which was decades ago, never heard of, but also the Artic ice melting and the Artic passage now for the first time in mankind history open for ship traffic.

Thats why you now have countries, such as Russia, Canada, USA, Denmark fighting for their artic borders.
Suppose to be very rich in oil up there, and is now accessible.

And btw, all that artic ice melting is rising ocean levels worldwide.
We are seeing more floodings, like currently Australia (flood area as huge as Texas and California combined), or prior Pakistan. You can probably add New Orleans to this list, too. Since higher ocean levels also create more hurricanes.

But, all this has nothing to do, really, with Sir Crispen Tickell. He is simply a racicst, more like a neo nazi, actually.
And the whole point is, that he shouldn't have any creditibilty whatsoever !

moreluck

golden ticket member
DanieC20110103_low.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Wait until Old gets back from his Alaska cruise and his excursion to the artic circle and artic ocean.
I'm certain the guides will tell him that such an excursion would have been impossible for the general public to do, besides pointing out how all the surroundings have changed over the past decade.
I guess you need to see it to believe it, eh ?

I don't doubt that there is a change in the climate, I do doubt that it is all man made. The earth has been going through warming and cooling cycles for 1,000s of years. The only difference is this time someone figured out how to make money out of blaming mankind for this instead of nature.