The day after Thanksgiving is now a reguired work day?

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Notretiredyet

I was told amazon has made it clear that a repeat of last year is unacceptable. We are working so that there won't be 100's of trailers backed up in the yards sitting all weekend. Don't be surprised if sorting facilities near these distribution center are working all weekend.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
So it is true..I would think there would be more involved in taking away a decades old holiday. I know we will get double pay but man, we work enough already that long weekend before hell month was important to me.What's next Christmas day?

Z

ZQXC

So it is true..I would think there would be more involved in taking away a decades old holiday. I know we will get double pay but man, we work enough already that long weekend before hell month was important to me.What's next Christmas day?

No. Next will be Thanksgiving day, then Christmas.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I was told amazon has made it clear that a repeat of last year is unacceptable. We are working so that there won't be 100's of trailers backed up in the yards sitting all weekend. Don't be surprised if sorting facilities near these distribution center are working all weekend.

So by forcing us to work Black Friday that will control the weather and make it sunny and 75 nationwide for the duration of peak? I guess their next move will be eliminating Saturday as a day off for the duration of peak.