The Disappearance of Dano

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe we should get Five-O on the case. I'm extremely concerned that perhaps he no longer works for FedEx, because he didn't make his SPH goals (per hour).

menotyou

bella amicizia
Khigh Dheigh.jpg

He heard you. :winks:
Khigh Dheigh.jpg

RTURNSONLY

I don't know but I have the slight suspicion that Dano and Good Grief are actually the same person... or better said...same beast, different collar

Out of the Dark

Okay so help me out here................good Grief.............they say they don't work for Fedx but they work with Fedex as a contractor. I am thinking pop machine restocker, janitor or truck washer?..............any other ideas?

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Wo Fat is currently in charge of FedEx Management Methods. He and Ho Chi Minh co-teach a course in Memphis. Genghis Khan and Josef Stalin are consulting faculty.

Put some spectacles on the illustrious Mr. Fat, watch him make 30 hand gestures for every word spoken and then ask yourself...does he remind me of a certain someone?

mattymattIII.gif
mattymattIII.gif

Bailey4

I think Dano is a manager who is most likely out running a route as very few part timers or full timers volunteer for extra hours anymore as they are tired of getting the short end of the deal. More sick calls too for this reason.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

What about that new butt kisser on frontline? How can any self respecting person do this and keep a straight face? He has the personality of plywood, but to his credit, he does have a great voice for radio...