The DRAsaster

caravan42

I used DRA for the first time last saturday. I recently promoted from full time to part time ! The maps are poor quality, if I had zero area knowledge of the area the maps would be almost useless. I learned the hard way that if a dot had a little asterisk next to it, that means that the address is " around the general area". So upon searching for the address with my phone, it was pin pointed 4 miles west of my current location. So I said friend-it and dropped my flow and drove that one all the way there and all the way back. Put me way behind, so I had to figure out a plan. This is what I came up with :1# send a message stating I was having lates #2 Use my spare bottle to relieve my number 1 situation #3 Wash my hand with my wet wipes to start fresh #4 Eat some of my food because I was getting hungry by that time #5 Tune into my latest podcast . So other then being comfortable and entertained , I had lates !

thedownhillEXPRESS

I used DRA for the first time last saturday. I recently promoted from full time to part time ! The maps are poor quality, if I had zero area knowledge of the area the maps would be almost useless. I learned the hard way that if a dot had a little asterisk next to it, that means that the address is " around the general area". So upon searching for the address with my phone, it was pin pointed 4 miles west of my current location. So I said friend-it and dropped my flow and drove that one all the way there and all the way back. Put me way behind, so I had to figure out a plan. This is what I came up with :1# send a message stating I was having lates #2 Use my spare bottle to relieve my number 1 situation #3 Wash my hand with my wet wipes to start fresh #4 Eat some of my food because I was getting hungry by that time #5 Tune into my latest podcast . So other then being comfortable and entertained , I had lates !

Gold star for you sir!!!