The Duggars, from fame to welfare??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Duggar family, aka "the family that molests together, stays together", have been cancelled from their cable show and NOW, are reaching out for "fans" to send them money so they can pay the bills!!

From 25 million dollars a year to begging on the internet for CASH!

What a crock!

Maybe now, 19 kids wasnt such a great idea? It really, never was, but heck, jesus wanted it so they made it happen.

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/08/duggars-broke-donations/

wHiTe tRaSh at its finest.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Duggar family, aka "the family that molests together, stays together", have been cancelled from their cable show and NOW, are reaching out for "fans" to send them money so they can pay the bills!!

From 25 million dollars a year to begging on the internet for CASH!

What a crock!

Maybe now, 19 kids wasnt such a great idea? It really, never was, but heck, jesus wanted it so they made it happen.

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/08/duggars-broke-donations/

wHiTe tRaSh at its finest.

TOS.

They're hardly white trash. Personally, I think they're goofy. Who the hell needs that many children?? Have you never had a family member screw up? Did you kick them out of your family, never to speak to them again? Or did/would you forgive them and move on past it?

They don't need money, Jim Bob has multiple commercial holdings that generate PLENTY of money.

They've been cancelled from their cable show?? Do you mean that THEIR cable show has been cancelled? Or is another family with 19 kids going to now become the stars?

You really don't like white people, huh?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They're hardly white trash. Personally, I think they're goofy. Who the hell needs that many children?? Have you never had a family member screw up? Did you kick them out of your family, never to speak to them again? Or did/would you forgive them and move on past it?

They don't need money, Jim Bob has multiple commercial holdings that generate PLENTY of money.

They've been cancelled from their cable show?? Do you mean that THEIR cable show has been cancelled? Or is another family with 19 kids going to now become the stars?

You really don't like white people, huh?

If the Duggars didnt need the money, why are they begging for help on the internet??

White Trash at its best.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If they were black and on public assistance TOS would be blaming society, the white man, Fox News, guns, Republicans, and of course...... The Confederate Flag on their plight.

Nah. I blame Jesus, who told them to have 19 kids. Jeez, did they ever stop having sex to pray? They must be hornier than a herd of bulls. No wonder Josh had issues. All his parents thought about was SEX.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nah. I blame Jesus, who told them to have 19 kids. Jeez, did they ever stop having sex to pray? They must be hornier than a herd of bulls. No wonder Josh had issues. All his parents thought about was SEX.

A sick family nonetheless. Parents who were teaching their children that women were nothing more than baby factories.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Major White Trash. Just imagine if they were black and had 19 kids. FOX would probably do an Outrage Special on them.

There's a difference in having 19 children and being unable to support them (trailer trash/ hood rats) and making millions of dollars for multiple years.

You two are more obsessed with fox news than anybody else on this site, including even the "tea party wingnuts" as you call them

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Large families were quite common up until this century .
My father had over a dozen uncles .
I'm 1 of 13 .
Many of my class mates were also from large families .
The current idea of having 0-2 kids is just plain weird .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Old joke from the 1900's ;
A married woman who has had many children goes to her local pastor asking for advice about how to stop getting pregnant .
The reply is have your husband sleep on the roof .

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe the mother should have had 19 abortions?

Apparently these goofs think that all the Duggars did was sit home and have sex all day long. In theory, (not saying it was like this) they could have gotten pregnant 19 times having had sex only 19 times.

So you criticize them for having a ton of children, and they're wrong, but Shakwanda can go have 12 abortions, and rhe Republicans who criticize her are ______________. (fill in the blank)

Your logic is terrible. Absolutely terrible

Overpaid Union Thug

Apparently these goofs think that all the Duggars did was sit home and have sex all day long. In theory, (not saying it was like this) they could have gotten pregnant 19 times having had sex only 19 times.

So you criticize them for having a ton of children, and they're wrong, but Shakwanda can go have 12 abortions, and rhe Republicans who criticize her are ______________. (fill in the blank)

Your logic is terrible. Absolutely terrible
Hypocrisy is their most common trait.