The Duggars, from fame to welfare??

rod

Retired 22 years
As long as they aren't getting welfare/ food stamps/fuel assistance/free healthcare on my dime I don't care if they have 119 kids. Personally I have only watched about 10 minutes of the show and thought it was stupid---as is most reality TV.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Would have worked for me. That way, the taxpayers wouldnt be stuck footing the bill for their molesting son and eventual sexualized teen daughters.

TOS.

I live how you won't respond to my post, are you allergic to facts??

"Sexualized teen daughters"?? Are you insane? Sexualized teens are the black girls getting pregnant at 14. As far as I know, none of their kids had children out of wedlock.

Waiting to have kids until you're married? That's very sexualized.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Would have worked for me. That way, the taxpayers wouldnt be stuck footing the bill for their molesting son and eventual sexualized teen daughters.

TOS.

"Sexualized teen daughters"?? Are you insane? Sexualized teens are the black girls getting pregnant at 14. As far as I know, none of their kids had children out of wedlock.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's not too late to end it. They can paint themselves black and move to Baltimore.
b0f.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Apparently these goofs think that all the Duggars did was sit home and have sex all day long. In theory, (not saying it was like this) they could have gotten pregnant 19 times having had sex only 19 times. ions?

So you criticize them for having a ton of children, and they're wrong, but Shakwanda can go have 12 abortions, and rhe Republicans who criticize her are ______________. (fill in the blank)

Your logic is terrible. Absolutely terrible

It was a joke, son. So, how would you feel about "Shakwanda" if she had 12 kids instead of 12 abortions? Then you'd be screaming she was a welfare queen.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You seem to think that only black people do bad things. You're truly sick.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're a racist without any cards.

You've surely got a card that you play often. Hmm, come to think of it, it's the race card!

I'm not saying there aren't white trash who have multiple kids and live off the taxpayers dime. Hell, Nadia Suleman (sp?), the so called "octomom" comes to mind. I will say that typically, black women are more likely to have higher numbers of kids and to have John Q Public foot the bill for her family, since we all know she'll receive no child support.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You've surely got a card that you play often. Hmm, come to think of it, it's the race card!

I'm not saying there aren't white trash who have multiple kids and live off the taxpayers dime. Hell, Nadia Suleman (sp?), the so called "octomom" comes to mind. I will say that typically, black women are more likely to have higher numbers of kids and to have John Q Public foot the bill for her family, since we all know she'll receive no child support.

Dude, you're an obvious racist fool. No race card required.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude, you're an obvious racist fool. No race card required.

Wrong, but keep thinking that. Hate losers and A-holes, regardless of skin color. You want to think of me as a big, bad racist, great. Let me go put on my klan hat, hoist my confederate flag, and blare my country music.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wrong, but keep thinking that. Hate losers and A-holes, regardless of skin color. You want to think of me as a big, bad racist, great. Let me go put on my klan hat, hoist my confederate flag, and blare my country music.

You dont have to list it out bro, we already get it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, you don't. Damn WHITE people, eh, tos? You bitch more about WHITE MEN than I ever do about blacks, mexicans, or whoever else

How do you like hearing an "echo chamber" with the difference being, YOU and your white counterparts are at the end of the joke?

Its "cool" when you and the other racists slam on blacks and hispanics, but then you all get all butt hurt when you hear the same thing about your own race.

I get it, you want to ignore the problems of white trash, as that may be too close to home for comfort, but then again, minorities do the same, so i guess i understand, but what I would like to get YOU to understand, is how YOU sound when you make your outrageous racial claims on this board.

That is called "the other side".

Get over it. I aint gonna stop.

TOS.