The FedEx PR Crisis

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First, it was the tragedy in Orland, and now the shootings at the Ground facility in Georgia. What's next? As I have said many times before, I am predicting and have predicted a Kennesaw-like problem at an Express facility very soon. As I said in another post, I'm surprised it wasn't an Express facility involved in today's incident. Employees are angry, frustrated, and looking to "solve" their problems.

This company has dumped on so many people in so many ways that a few are going to snap. The Kennesaw shooter clearly had other issues, but aren't a lot of our Express co-workers just as strange, angry, or weird? Watch FedEx double-down on their efforts to paint this company as a "happy place". Good luck with that.

The wheels are coming off the bus, and very quickly.

STFXG

You sound very threatening in this post. I hope they find you soon before you hurt someone.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

Meh, with the 24 hour news cycle this will be forgotten in a couple of days. School shootings have a news life of 12 days tops. No way a handful of wounded fedex employees will hold their attention for long.
It's not likely this will have any affect on the management employee relationship. There will always be unstable people working beside us and there will always be managers too stupid to recognize them or care how they interact with them.
Expect it to happen again.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You sound very threatening in this post. I hope they find you soon before you hurt someone.

Sent using BrownCafe App
He's not threatening at all. You're just reading too far into this post or believing what you wanna believe. It must really suck working for you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

STFXG

He's not threatening at all. You're just reading too far into this post or believing what you wanna believe. It must really suck working for you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Or it's because you're crazy and agree with what he's saying. You both need to be put in straight jackets.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Or it's because you're crazy and agree with what he's saying. You both need to be put in straight jackets.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm not going to hurt anyone. You, on the other hand, demonstrate your ability to harm others daily through your participation in the Ground scam. Shame on you.

CharleyHustle

First, it was the tragedy in Orland, and now the shootings at the Ground facility in Georgia. What's next? As I have said many times before, I am predicting and have predicted a Kennesaw-like problem at an Express facility very soon. As I said in another post, I'm surprised it wasn't an Express facility involved in today's incident. Employees are angry, frustrated, and looking to "solve" their problems.

This company has dumped on so many people in so many ways that a few are going to snap. The Kennesaw shooter clearly had other issues, but aren't a lot of our Express co-workers just as strange, angry, or weird? Watch FedEx double-down on their efforts to paint this company as a "happy place". Good luck with that.

The wheels are coming off the bus, and very quickly.

When you try to pay as little as possible for your help, you don't get the highest quality applicants. The lower in the gene pool you go, the more likely you're going to get a Rambo.

bbsam

Staff member
When you try to pay as little as possible for your help, you don't get the highest quality applicants. The lower in the gene pool you go, the more likely you're going to get a Rambo.
Are you sure about that? This has been for years called "going postal" and they were always well paid.

Cactus

Sent using BrownCafe App
Thank you for your "expert" physiatric opinion. You're a first class know-it-all.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yep. Pandas, hype, and sloganeering are not a substitute for quality employees. As someone else said, this is going to happen again...soon.

STFXG

Thank you for your "expert" physiatric opinion. You're a first class know-it-all.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I did study some physical therapy back in the day. Not quite sure how a "physiatric opinion" relates here though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TUT

A 19 year old opened fire... after decades of corporate abuse on the job he finally broke.

As a customer I feel bad for those involved and Fedex, it can randomly happen to any of us. This shows what MFE really wants to say in the semi-offical threads on these topics, but feels it's ok to disguise it like this. We see you.

Check out the new gun laws in GA kicking in July 1. Fight fire with fire should be the new state motto.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

He isn't threatening because we know he's all bark, no bite.

What he really is is hoping that something like this happens at an Express location so that he can come here and feign sympathy and sadness for about 2 sentences before he uses such an event as an opportunity to continue his usual crap.

Cactus

What he really is is hoping that something like this happens at an Express location so that he can come here and feign sympathy and sadness for about 2 sentences before he uses such an event as an opportunity to continue his usual crap.
Like you would have anything constructive to offer in this thread, let alone any genuine sympathy towards any of the innocent people caught up in this disaster. Typical shill with a capital S.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

NO. I would never wish that on anyone at any company. What I AM saying is that the current work environment at Express virtually guarantees it's going to happen. FedEx upper management could easily make life a lot better very quickly, but that would cost money, so people are going to get hurt.

Matt says he needs some sugar. Get to it...lackey.

59 Dano

Like you would have anything constructive to offer in this thread, let alone any genuine sympathy towards any of the innocent people caught up in this disaster. Typical shill with a capital S.

I see lots of sympathy and intelligent remarks from you in this thread.

59 Dano

NO. I would never wish that on anyone at any company. What I AM saying is that the current work environment at Express virtually guarantees it's going to happen. FedEx upper management could easily make life a lot better very quickly, but that would cost money, so people are going to get hurt.

Yeah, it's not like you used the Kennesaw GA thread as an excuse to bash the company.