The Financial Cliff

Paycheck

If our elected officals can't come to a agreement, how much do you expect your taxes to go up? I know some will post a percentage but I would like to see dollars amount. Also what do you thik the effects will be on others goods, such as gas, groceries, ect.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supposedly, you don't need milk unless you are a child........think of the animal kingdom.

My doctor wants me to have no milk......I tell him it's skim, but he says no dairy.

klein

Für Meno :)
Supposedly, you don't need milk unless you are a child........think of the animal kingdom.

My doctor wants me to have no milk......I tell him it's skim, but he says no dairy.

That's nonsense !
I go thru a gallon every 2-3 days by myself ! 3.25% milk, too ! yummy :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not good for diabetics.

Do Grown-Ups Really Need to Drink Milk?

Despite what the food pyramid says, we don't need milk after we're babies. Maybe it's time to wean ourselves from cows and grow up.

We may need the calcium........use supplements.
10 minutes in the sun supplies your vitamin D

Each serving of skim milk has 12g of sugar in the form of lactose, also known as milk sugar.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm so ready to just go over the "cliff" and be done with it. Even if they reach a deal in two months we r going thru the same thing with the debt limit.

klein

Für Meno :)
The other day on CNN, the CEO of S&P was on the show (Your Money).
He said this short term deficit is absoutly nothing compared to the long-term debt that should be focused on almost immediatly ! - The $100 Trillion in US liabilities owned in SS, Medicare, interest on debt and more). !!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
SS is only a problem because of how much they borrowed against it over the last 30 years. With that said it is a huge problem.