The Further Adventures of Gumby and Pokey and other Sidekicks

Told you he wasn't drunk...IVE's on the ball tonight. And quite frankly, I think Hoax owes you an apology, but what do I know? But you're right about one thing, Hoax....he IS pretty cute when he's angry.
Typical management....calll them out , on their BS... and their story changes!....If you dont believe me, just ask the rest of BC!...whatever!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Typical management....calll them out , on their BS... and their story changes!....If you dont believe me, just ask the rest of BC!...whatever!
It's all on this thread ... no one has to ask anyone.
They can simply read.
You are the one who got all emotional and blurted out (OK actually you posted them for posterity) an emotional drunken rant against me and when I asked for specifics, you could not and still have not provided any.
I don't even know how to respond to you and that's the old adage, "Don't try to reason with a drunk".

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hoax is in rare form management mode tonight. I have been following this forum for almost 10 years never seen him this worked up. It's all good we all have bad days. Still respect him but something not right with him tonight

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax is in rare form management mode tonight. I have been following this forum for almost 10 years never seen him this worked up. It's all good we all have bad days. Still respect him but something not right with him tonight
Just having fun ... It's been a fun night!

It's all on this thread ... no one has to ask anyone.
They can simply read.
You are the one who got all emotional and blurted out (OK actually you posted them for posterity) an emotional drunken rant against me and when I asked for specifics, you could not and still have not provided any.
I don't even know how to respond to you and that's the old adage, "Don't try to reason with a drunk".
The drunk card isnt working.....If it was, I would violate the TOS...........................just tuck your tail in between your legs, and just suck it up....say your sorry, put on your big boy pants...and we will disagree on anotherday!...P.s.....you still need to apologize...to Over.....Be a real Mod....if you can??

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The drunk card isnt working.....If it was, I would violate the TOS...........................just tuck your tail in between your legs, and just suck it up....say your sorry, put on your big boy pants...and we will disagree on anotherday!...P.s.....you still need to apologize...to Over.....Be a real Mod....if you can??
I'll leave you alone so you can go to bed ... you got some packages to deliver tomorrow.
I've got my alarm set for 10:30 am since I have to get up early.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry ... I had a great time sparring with you and your woman tonight.

I have already apologized to Ovah.

Pssst - look at my avatar. See what it says under it?
I couldn't be a real Mod if I tried!

I'll leave you alone so you can go to bed ... you got some packages to deliver tomorrow.
I've got my alarm set for 10:30 am since I have to get up early.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry ... I had a great time sparring with you and your woman tonight.

I have already apologized to Ovah.

Pssst - look at my avatar. See what it says under it?
I couldn't be a real Mod if I tried!
You said It...not me!...Maybe this lazy union guy....will scratch tomorrow!...Or maybe ill just go to work and be lazy

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well. I'm glad y'all enjoyed each other in the Romper Room. LOL

As for being drunk, he was the one that said he had already drank a beer and when you said "Have one more", he said he was going to have several more.
I guess I did not understand what that meant.

I was trying to find a logical excuse for his apparent irrational and emotional outbursts.
I guess I will consider other reasons.
Consider other reasons? But then you proceed to continue to call him drunk in your next two or three posts....whatever. i guess if you say something enough times, you might convince yourself that it's true.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Number 1...dont need to sleep....it off. Number 2 ...i really doubt tomorrow, will be any better. Number 3.....dont be aa Prick....yes....yes I know, you have to change your ways.....Number 4....your a Mod....(or supposed to be!) try to act like one!...Number 5 ...Dont pick on BB58...she could take you, trust me on that!.....Number 6.......You need to make a public apology to....Over 9.5.........Number 7.....Dont be a Prick!.......just saying
downloadfile.jpeg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That is a little weird.
Lol ... Maybe.

Gumby started stalking me there for awhile and called me Grandpa Pokey. So I played along by posting pictures of Gumby and Pokey together ... It was fun for awhile.

Don't poke Pokey unless you are prepared for the consequence !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A Hundred? That is a little creepy....don't be that guy.
That's funny ... I was loading up a couple of months back when Gumby was stalking me around BC.
I only had to post a dozen or so Gumby/Pokey pictures before he backed off.
I still have many dozen in reserve since he seems to to be fascinated (maybe even enthralled) with me. LOL

Last edited: