The Further Adventures of Gumby and Pokey and other Sidekicks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's funny ... I was loading up a couple of months back when Gumby was stalking me around BC.
I only had to post a dozen or so before he backed off.
I still have many dozen in reserve since he seems to to be fascinated (maybe even enthralled) with me. LOL
And I, according to you, slander people??? What do you call that post? Trust me, don't flatter yourself. Perhaps you should start acting more like a mod and less like a creepy old man.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And I, according to you, slander people??? What do you call that post? Trust me, don't flatter yourself. Perhaps you should start acting more like a mod and less like a creepy old man.
You got something against creepy old men?
I was hoping you you would hold it against me! LOL

And as far as slander, luckily I've never heard your voice. LOL

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You got something against creepy old men?
I was hoping you you would hold it against me! LOL

And as far as slander, luckily I've never heard your voice. LOL
No, I have a real problem with you calling IVE a "stalker"...which is not only untrue, but since the Over picture posting incident, has taken on a whole new meaning. Who's moderating the mods....while the rest of us get censored???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No, I have a real problem with you calling IVE a "stalker"...which is not only untrue, but since the Over picture posting incident, has taken on a whole new meaning.
Oh WOW!
I see you've got the new title of "Word Definer" here on BC. LOL

Although I did notice you have Gumby's playful name for me (Pokey) as your new Avatar.

Hmmmm ... maybe you are the stalker!

Pokey Meat Chart.jpg

gingerkat

I've elected myself the unofficial moderator…since it appears to need some serious moderating! It also appears that most of these posts should be either deleted or put somewhere else.

Shame on you!:angel2:

gingerkat

UpStateNYUPSer already has that title ... maybe you two can work as a team.

I got it ...

UpState and MisState !!!

I like it!
I've tried to get a date with him, but he won't respond. Anyhoo, my magical powers must not be working, because these posts are still here:geeky:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've elected myself the unofficial moderator…since it appears to need some serious moderating! It also appears that most of these posts should be either deleted or put somewhere else.

Shame on you!:angel2:
You know, these posts are definitely off topic and probably deserve a thread unto themselves.
Any ideas for a thread name?

I was thinking "The further Adventures of Gumby and Pokey and other Sidekicks".

Please provide feedback.