The Ghetto

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
Saw this guy up in the hood and he's all staggering and walking towards me and he's like " hey bro do you like turtles?" And I'm like "hell ya dog I do like turtles!"

sportsjock

My route is in the "Ghetto" I actually have fun, and all the folks knows and love me. I don't have to worry about on road sups surprise visits because they are too scared of the area. The one and only time the sup came out yo meet me, he saw that I knew and everyone knew me. He asked me how do you know everybody over here. I simple told I'm not afraid of these people. I don't disrespect them or say anything too them. Although it's nothing compared to what it use to be. The demographics has changed drastically. But you still have the drug deals going down, the occasional shooting. But I've never had issues.Most of the houses I deliver to all those guys hang out on the corner. They actually call me "Fillmo Slim".

Sent using BrownCafe App

Returntosender

My route is in the "Ghetto" I actually have fun, and all the folks knows and love me. I don't have to worry about on road sups surprise visits because they are too scared of the area. The one and only time the sup came out yo meet me, he saw that I knew and everyone knew me. He asked me how do you know everybody over here. I simple told I'm not afraid of these people. I don't disrespect them or say anything too them. Although it's nothing compared to what it use to be. The demographics has changed drastically. But you still have the drug deals going down, the occasional shooting. But I've never had issues.Most of the houses I deliver to all those guys hang out on the corner. They actually call me "Fillmo Slim".

Sent using BrownCafe App
As the division manager would say there is honor among thieves.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
City route update:
I've been on the new route for a bit now and have found:
1) Waiting for elevators is easy money
2) Working in huge office buildings the first half of the day is awesome for the climate control.
3) People in the roughest neighborhoods of the city won't mess with you if you're decent to them and treat them with respect.
4) I was never attracted to african american women previously, but I was wrong--there are some with ridiculous bodies.
5) If you mix some hip hop into your ipod in the truck the girls will dance on their porches as you're making deliveries. (Boobs have popped out twice so far).
6) One ways suck.

That is all. Carry on. :)

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He steps off the curb, sees the car
Tries to run, but he don't get far.
And his momma cries......

As a crowd gathers 'round the angry, brown man
facedown in the street with a box in his hand.
In the ghetto.....in the ghettooooo.

Lol ;)

City route update:
I've been on the new route for a bit now and have found:
1) Waiting for elevators is easy money
2) Working in huge office buildings the first half of the day is awesome for the climate control.
3) People in the roughest neighborhoods of the city won't mess with you if you're decent to them and treat them with respect.
4) I was never attracted to african american women previously, but I was wrong--there are some with ridiculous bodies.
5) If you mix some hip hop into your ipod in the truck the girls will dance on their porches as you're making deliveries. (Boobs have popped out twice so far).
6) One ways suck.

That is all. Carry on. :)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
He steps off the curb, sees the car
Tries to run, but he don't get far.
And his momma cries......

As a crowd gathers 'round the angry, brown man
facedown in the street with a box in his hand.
In the ghetto.....in the ghettooooo.

Lol ;)
Lmfao!!!